GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone know where I can buy Bridgestone S03's?

DEEJ

Ready to race!
Hey guys,

I'm pretty much in love with Bridgestone S03's but they have been discontinued for a while now. I have 2 and need another 2 so I can make up a set. Currently I have Eagle F1's on the car which are great in the wet but way too understeery in the dry and noisy as hell.

Apart from the S03's, if anyone knows any other ultra high performance tyre that is highly recommended, that would be great. I'm thinking along the lines of Bridgestone R01's but think they are only available as an import.

Please don't suggest the R001 as this is about as much a successor as the RX8 was to the RX7 lol :thumbdown:

Brisbane/Gold Coast or Melbourne is fine for a location.

Thanks!

DEEJ

KWICKS

Now older and wiser
Car(s)
GTI, Liberty 3.0RB
Bridgestone RE050A. Fantastic, but expensive. Sit above the old SO3's in performance.

DEEJ

Ready to race!
Bridgestone RE050A. Fantastic, but expensive. Sit above the old SO3's in performance.

I thought the RE050a were good especially for all round ability (I had them for about 20,000km) but not as good as the S03 for outright grip in the dry

Thanks

KWICKS

Now older and wiser
Car(s)
GTI, Liberty 3.0RB
I thought the RE050a were good especially for all round ability (I had them for about 20,000km) but not as good as the S03 for outright grip in the dry

Thanks
Only issue I ever had with them was longevity. OEM on the Liberty and Mazda MPS3 and MPS6. And Ferrari...

DEEJ

Ready to race!
If i could get the bespoke compund they used the ferarri, that would be great haha but unfortunately I'm stuck with the 'retail' compound. I hate that they use the same name but it's a different tyre.

I guess i'll just grab some 050a's for the back wheels.

Thanks