GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone in the Fairfax area? Just got a new rabbit...

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
I live in c'ville, but I work in Chantilly every day and they are a nothing drive between the two points, and we'll probably have to get C-dub in the mix too... haha. PM me if you guys want to meet up sometime in the next couple of weeks.

ryaaannnn

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2008 Nissan Xterra S
I live in c'ville, but I work in Chantilly every day and they are a nothing drive between the two points, and we'll probably have to get C-dub in the mix too... haha. PM me if you guys want to meet up sometime in the next couple of weeks.

where do you work at? just wondering.. cause i saw a silver mkv once at Lowe's, parked all the way at the back! i work at cox communications! so if you guys need anything, just hit me up! i went once to the wednesday night meets at ffx corner! its to the left of the movie theater if you are right infront of it. i think they go there around 9pm or something. but yeah, if you guys cant make that one lets just setup a meet whenever~

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
Thats my GTI at lowes...they have meets every wednesday night?

ryaaannnn

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2008 Nissan Xterra S
yep! every wednesday nights. its at ffx corner, they go there around 9pm. you should stop by this wednesday! il try to come too after work~

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
might have to do that..

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
im down in chesterfield near richmond, got the rs rabbit. fun car, working on handling and once some engine performance comes out, ill be working on that too : ) we need a VA meet

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
Ah ha ! we do have a VA meet. We just had one last saturday at Tysons. If you check the NOVA/MD meet, i think tysons will be our standard meet place. Just read through that thread a bit and things will seem clear.

Welcome aboard:thumbsup: