GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone got this months Performance VW Mag???

monte

giggidy
Not sure if the UK Performance VW mag Oct 09 is the same as in the US but on page 92 there is an amazin MK4:bow:, in what looks like a creamy paint colour, with the bonnet open. Does it belong to a member on the forum? Does anyone know what wheels are on there? They really do look great! They look better than the BBS i have been contemplating IMO.
If i can get it scanned 2mrw i will post a pic of the car, unless someone with the magazine beats me to it!!!
Its an awesome Mk4:thumbsup:

monte

giggidy
reading the article, it looks like it belongs to someone in the US cos its at the Midwest's Eurowerks European Car Show in Minnesota, (i think).

monte

giggidy
Well ive scanned the magazine! Here is the sexy MK4! Does anyone know the wheels?

Attachments

• mk4.jpg
    mk4.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 6,856

monte

giggidy
So its a Mk4 R32? It is very very nice. Are those wheels centers painted a flat gray colour? I would love to see them on my RS Gti. Don't suppose you have any more pics vwinva? i need a closer look at the wheels. :rolleyes:

monte

giggidy
vwinva, thanks mate, those photos are great and the R32! The R32 is Stunning! I found out that the wheels are 19" Champion Motorspots RG5B with air ride suspension :bow:
I wonder if i can photoshop these wheels onto my car?
This is a great pic.....

Attachments

• 3665956513_cf9755cd08_o.jpg
    3665956513_cf9755cd08_o.jpg
    551.7 KB · Views: 8,770