GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone get GTAIV?

Woo 100% complete.

nice, did you register on rockstar's socialclub? because if you did, and you linked your gamertag you'll get some kind of silver key to liberty city in the mail.

Nice little trophy. I'm working on my 100% right now, but i doubt i'll make it. Been working too much lately.

The deadline is tomorrow.

mikegabriel

Banned
Car(s)
2008 GTI MKV
Yep sure did haha did that today. It hasnt updated yet saying I have 100%. Just waiting for that to sync up. But I dunno if I will get anything. The rules list a ton of countries but canada aint one of them

mikegabriel

Banned
Car(s)
2008 GTI MKV
Entrants must be (i) legal residents of the United States (who are not residents of Arizona, Connecticut, Maryland, North Dakota or Vermont), Australia, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, and (ii) 18 years of age on the date of entry. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor, its parent, and any of their respective affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to participate or win any prizes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. CONTEST VOID IN THE US STATES OF ARIZONA, CONNECTICUT, MARYLAND, NORTH DAKOTA AND VERMONT AND WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED. Limit one entry per person.

I find that weird.

Syxx Shotter

Has an "S" on his chest
Anybody else seen the heart in the statue of happiness? I found it while looking for pigeons. Not a big deal but it makes me laugh.

vantage

Ready to race!
Guys at what point do you get the rocket launcher? I'm around 36% complete, and I made good friends with Jacob but he only has the weapons I already have in his trunk :(

Lucidity

Marx
Guys at what point do you get the rocket launcher? I'm around 36% complete, and I made good friends with Jacob but he only has the weapons I already have in his trunk :(

How did you get the ability to buy guns from him? I'm at 50 something and haven't gotten that yet. You get the rocket launcher in a mission at around 40 percent.

vantage

Ready to race!
How did you get the ability to buy guns from him? I'm at 50 something and haven't gotten that yet. You get the rocket launcher in a mission at around 40 percent.

You have to work on your friendship dude! These things don't come for free! lol.. but seriously, you have to take him out to play darts, drinking, etc and once his respect level for you gets to 70 or 75% then he'll call you up and tell you you can buy guns from him.

How awesome is the rocket launcher?

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
Does the story mode end at 100% or before that, and the 100% includes all side missions etc?