GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone able to get a receipt??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viru5

Ready to race!
Okay so here is my situation. I sold my Mk5 about a month ago now and i need to cancel the extended warranty so i can get % of my money back. Well i have the pay off letter thats necessary for cancellation as well as the bill of sale that shows mileage and amount i sold the car for but i never took a picture of the title with the mileage.

So i need a Receipt of oil change or anything else that shows the mileage of the car. Im not trying to screw the warranty company over or anything like that but since i did everything on my car my self i dont have any receipts of mileage.

My questions is would any one on here be able to make one for me?? ( work at a dealer or shop)..

pb4ugoout

Ready to race!
Did you not write down the mileage on a bill of sale when you sold the car? If it was paid off and in the clear you should have also been required to write it on the title when you transferred it over. Call up the new owner and ask them if they could take a look and let you know.

Not meaning this to come off as rude, but I highly doubt anyone here would be willing to risk their jobs or situation for your mistake. That's harsh but truth. Even if I worked at a shop I wouldn't do this because then I could be liable for fraud should it come up. Again, not saying your being fraudulent.

I would try contacting the new owner. If you sold it to a dealer they will absolutely have documentation of the mileage when you sold them the vehicle.

Viru5

Ready to race!
As said above it shows it on the bill of sale and i never made a copy of the title when the mileage was written on it. I would call the owner if i still had his number =/

pb4ugoout

Ready to race!
I guess I read it too fast. They want both? When I canceled mine all I did was fax them a copy of the signed title and that was it. Good luck but I wouldn't commit fraud for my family, much less someone I don't know. I think your best bet is trying to dig through you email or whatever and trying to the buyer's information.

Viru5

Ready to race!
Got one thanks close thread

Status
Not open for further replies.