GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody try this votex lip replica

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
I'm totally drunk right noe but when I wske up we better have 10 people. I want this lip!!! Lol. I'm so happy, my girlfriend ordered me a gopro and it finally came today

itskv

APR Stage II+
LOL you guys are fast! NO ONE WANTS THE SKIRTS??

I wanted the skirts lol. lets get some people for the side skirts!!

itskv

APR Stage II+
Ok itskv, our balls are in your court... u want to host a GB?

I will try my best! The ebay seller replies, but is a little slower than most.

I'm in for the Side Skirts, but I do not know how well they fit! Which is why I sent an message to him.

itskv

APR Stage II+
updated list

VOTEX LIP
1)dansan
2)
3)Tr!tan!um
4)sovietsky19
5)Bake
6)Gti_ever
7)GTi R Enigma
8)Cbus mkv
9) Skeeter0666

edit he beat me to it^

SORRY GUYS, I'm IN for the side skirts. but majority of the people want the LIP.

HOw about you guys get in on the SKIRTS too!!?

VOTEX LIP
1)dansan
2)
3)Tr!tan!um
4)sovietsky19
5)Bake
6)Gti_ever
7)GTi R Enigma
8)Cbus mkv
9) Skeeter0666

VOTEX SIDE SKIRT
1)itskv
2)
3)
4)
5)

:thumbsup:

Nataraki

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'92 BMW 318i
will there be any second GB for this? LMK.:thumbsup:

07gtinc

Ready to race!
just wanted to let people know about this lip.my wife bought it for me for xmas. have had it installed since then and it looks great wasnt much modifications to make it fit just some of the tabs had to be trimmed buuuutttttttttttt i was at the car was today just spraying off some dust and all i ever use at the car wash is the pre soak and water. i pre soaked the car and sprayed it off and when i pulled it into the sun to clean out the inside, the lip started to to like a light gray bluish color. it was a very odd color. i had to honestly sit there with back to black and scrub the shit out of it for it to turn at least dark gray again. I dont know why it turned that color if it was the soap or just sunlight or what it was but im not too happy with the material. just thought i would fill everyone in on my thoughts

Cat

It's a work in progress!
i have this lip also.. it was the best 100$ dollars i ever spent! lol

Hey bro, did you get this from mac tuning on ebay?
Can you post or pm me some close up pictures so I can see how close a match it is to the oem lowers?

Baner

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Sorry it took so long, but here is a pic of mine right after install...

It was a little off in 2 areas, but after 3-5 days of driving it fixed itself. It looks FANTASTIC painted.... I've had nothing but compliments. Easily the best $90 I've spent.

How does it hold paint? (dont want to blow 200 bucks on some flake action)

Bake

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Mine is not painted but its starting to fade and kind of turn greenish/grayish. It's definitely darker than my stock lowers. still worth the $100 but i need to get it painted ASAP.

Edit: Just snapped some pics...

the last one shows an example of my stock side skirts and the e-bay replica lip. This is after about 10K miles or so driven daily on the highway.

Last edited:

Baner

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Some plastics do not let paint adhere as it should. Just wondering if the slick plastic let the paint do its thing. Hate to spend 200 on paint when the lip is only 90. Anyone have it on a black car unpainted??

g_berserk

Smartass in Training
Car(s)
SEAT Ibiza FR
Some plastics do not let paint adhere as it should. Just wondering if the slick plastic let the paint do its thing. Hate to spend 200 on paint when the lip is only 90. Anyone have it on a black car unpainted??

Yo need to sand the lips to create some texture where the primer and stick, then smooth the primer and paint.

I ended up painting mine with duplicolor bedliner cover paint and also did a quick coat on the rest of the lowers so everything matched, is a bit darker than it was stock, but overall I like it.