GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody try this votex lip replica

22dias

Any updates on this thread?

Seems like Mac_tuning is selling them off at @ $299 now.. lol, can get a genuine one for 370 with guaranteed fitment..

How are the Bayson R ones compared to Mac_tuning?

dave80

Go Kart Champion
Any updates on this thread?

Seems like Mac_tuning is selling them off at @ $299 now.. lol, can get a genuine one for 370 with guaranteed fitment..

How are the Bayson R ones compared to Mac_tuning?

they all are pretty much the same

22dias

Cool - looking to picking on up shortly.. overseas shipping though is going to hurt me.

I was thinking of picking up the OEM one, then getting a friend to bring on the plane back from the States next month.. but im looking around $425 for a lip. I am a fan of OEM having dealt with numerous replicas in the past. You pay for what you get..

Indecisive..

dhuang

Passed Driver's Ed
Got one after messing up my front from a minor accident. It was $85 shipped, so I couldn't resist.

Installation was pretty straight forward -- I didn't bother to use the included plastic pieces, but I wish some of the other holes were actually pre-drilled as well or at least easy to punch out.

All in all, well worth the money. I'm too lazy to paint it, yet I'm satisfied with the way it looks. I've already got some scrapes on the bottom of it! ;)