GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any MKV in Idaho Besides me?

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
Holy fuckballs you bumped an old thread.

There is no one that frequents the PNW section of this forum that is from ID.

i honestly thought that i was the only person from idaho on this forum, i was bored last night and did a search and this came up and i checked the two guys from idaho and the have posted fairly recently so i am thinking maybe they will check their user cp

crabpot

Awesomesauce
I've met rickyC before, he's a really cool guy. He has vag-com too if you need to have some tweaks done. But none of the Idaho guys post at all really in the PNW section of the forum.

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
I've met rickyC before, he's a really cool guy. He has vag-com too if you need to have some tweaks done. But none of the Idaho guys post at all really in the PNW section of the forum.

ya i REALLY need some vag-com work done, their are only two modified mkvs i have seen in boise, one was a blacked out bmp gti and the other was a very clean tr gti, well hopefully i will run into one of them

argue53

Go Kart Champion
i'm not in idaho, but I am a 49ers fan!! Hello from NJ lol

JettaMk5

Jus Dubbin It
I'm in Boise, but haven't made alot of posts on this board. I mainly lurk :biggrin:

I met up with RickyC and had him VAG a few things for me.. he's a good guy, I think he borrows the cable he uses from DASTT.

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
I'm from Idaho, I just lurk though :)

But yeah, way up north near Spokane here.

I'm in Boise, but haven't made alot of posts on this board. I mainly lurk :biggrin:

I met up with RickyC and had him VAG a few things for me.. he's a good guy, I think he borrows the cable he uses from DASTT.

well hello idaho lurkers :thumbsup:

were are the other two guys? i NEED vag-com, i would love to see more dub love in boise

JettaMk5

Jus Dubbin It
I haven't been in contact with RickyC since meeting up with him in early September. You should PM him or DasTT, I'm sure you'll get hooked up.. I think there may be another place in town that might have one also.

JettaMk5

Jus Dubbin It
DasTT is in Boise I believe, never met him but RickyC borrowed the cable from him definitely. I haven't specifically asked, but I think the mechanic that works for jettaman.com out of Garden City may have one as well. Jeffs would VERY likely have one, but it would cost something...

Try PMing RickyC and waiting for his reply :)

BTW what are you needing VAGCOM for? now I'm curious

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
DasTT is in Boise I believe, never met him but RickyC borrowed the cable from him definitely. I haven't specifically asked, but I think the mechanic that works for jettaman.com out of Garden City may have one as well. Jeffs would VERY likely have one, but it would cost something...

Try PMing RickyC and waiting for his reply :)

BTW what are you needing VAGCOM for? now I'm curious

thanks, i appreciate the info, well i want a euro switch but not until i know i could vag-com my car to make it work, as well as a few other little things

AaronC

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mustang 5.0
Damn work filters. I'll have to check the pages when i get home. btw you've probably seen me i have a UG with texas plates...front one up in the window. I normally throw up the V to any other vw drivers even though i rarely get one back.

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
Damn work filters. I'll have to check the pages when i get home. btw you've probably seen me i have a UG with texas plates...front one up in the window. I normally throw up the V to any other vw drivers even though i rarely get one back.

They are the two Idaho automotive forums! Do check them out when you get home. Is it modified at all? I live in Boise so unless you around here and not Mountain Home then I probably haven't seen you.

check these out if you like as well:

http://garage208.com/forum/showthread.php?p=37094

http://www.idahomotorsports.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46686