GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any interest for 18" and 19" HUF replicas?

VDUB

www.aktuning.com
I would like to see what percentage of people prefer 18" and 19" HUFF replicas. Also would you guys prefer, regular finish or high polish.
Please post here, so I can know which way to go.

Snowborderz

I Drive DoggyStyle
personally i do not like the huffs......wish they would bring back the teardrops, now those were nice

VDUB

www.aktuning.com
I might make some in black too

Tom$lick

Ich bin ein Berliner
Car(s)
A6
Currently, I think I have the first only set on a US model... but don't quote me. For prospective buyers here is what they look like... If VDUB is getting them from where I think he is... and of course any excuse to whore out my rrrride. These are the 19" Polished.

VDUB

www.aktuning.com
SlickTOm, they look like the regular machine finish (like stock), not high gloss polished.
At least on the picture, can you confirm that.
Thanks

VDUB

www.aktuning.com
Prices will be around $200 for 19", depending on the market.
I probably can beat anybodys prices.
I want to know what sizes and finishes would be the most demanding.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
cant u get these on ebay already?¿

VDUB

www.aktuning.com
In about 2 months, but tell me guys which ones you want, size and finish

VDUB

www.aktuning.com
i will most likely bring one size with 2 different finishes

RSC17

R32 OG
VDUB, sorry this is off topic but i see in your sig it says discounts on all Tire Rack items. I'm assuming you can still do that then?

Tom$lick

Ich bin ein Berliner
Car(s)
A6
SlickTOm, they look like the regular machine finish (like stock), not high gloss polished.
At least on the picture, can you confirm that.
Thanks

These look almost exactly like the Hufeisen. The only difference, besides the size, was the bevel on the very outer edge of the Huf was a bit more pronounced. They are NOT painted, just the gray in the holes. These were imported from Italy by a company called SAT Autosport in Germany. I don't know the original manufacturer. They were listed as a "polished" finish when I bought them...

VDUB

www.aktuning.com
They look like a good copy, I want to the same quality, one with the same finish and one with high polish. Probably 19" makes the most sense to make.
GTIKID ,about the tire rack discount, just ask me through email or IM me with specific product from them. I get the best deals on wheels and suspensions, tires not too much.