GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Alzor 881 Wheels

candywhiteinfantry

Car(s)
Candy White MKV GTI
Anyone one have experience with the Alzor 881? 18x8.5 ET45 all around with 215/40/18 tires is what I think imma go with. Trying to go as low as possible without rubbing on the Racelands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
You should be fine with those specs. You're gonna rub a little in the front, but not too bad. Just do fender screw mod and maybe slight roll and it'll be good.

candywhiteinfantry

Car(s)
Candy White MKV GTI
Alright I'll do that. Ill post some pics and a review in late December for you guys.

candywhiteinfantry

Car(s)
Candy White MKV GTI
Hey guys I just ordered the wheels. I'm gonna get them powder coated black on the face with a candy white lip. Ill keep you updated with pics around mid december.

candywhiteinfantry

Car(s)
Candy White MKV GTI

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
That looks great! I'm not sure how good the lips would look powdered candy white, I would leave them as is IMO. Either way, awesome value for money

candywhiteinfantry

Car(s)
Candy White MKV GTI
That's not black haha. The lighting makes it look weird but it's all silver the lips are just more polished. They're in the shop right now getting powder coated all gloss black and then I'll do the lips myself. Here's a pic of my car I'm sure you'll understand why I didn't leave them as is and wanted them the colors I'm getting.