GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Alcantara trimmed steering wheel

rmark_gti

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2006 Golf GTi
Looks fantastic, does the material slide around though when you steer?

saad

Go Kart Champion
It was retrimmed by a motor trimming guy. It's genuine Alcantara, as used in in the lambos and 911 GT3 RS, BMW M3 etc, so Im hoping it holds up well. If not, Ill just get it redone every year as it wasn't tooo expensive.

I'm getting the shift boot done too, and some stage the dash and so forth. I want it to be like a Lambo Gallardo superleggerra :)

saad

Go Kart Champion
Its not that expensive gys, probs cheaper in the US too. It was cheaper than buying a boss and a sparco wheel, and i get my airbag and dont lose my insurance!

saad

Go Kart Champion
I want it to be like a Lambo Gallardo superleggerra :)

LOL, might need a few more HP[/QUOTE]

Lol yeah but i wanna make the RS/Superleggera version of the GTI :)

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
Its not that expensive gys, probs cheaper in the US too. It was cheaper than buying a boss and a sparco wheel, and i get my airbag and dont lose my insurance!

It's a matter of finding someone that can do it. I wonder if you could DIY it...

saad

Go Kart Champion
Unless your a good tailor, DIY would be very difficult.

ericlikeseatin

Ronald McDonald
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
i'm looking into the custom auto interior shops around here in NC and seeing how much this costs. i'm sold on the dead sexiness.

fuscobal

Go Kart Champion
Very nice looking steering wheel. I'm in the making of mine right now but I'm not decided if to go with red or black stitches as my interior is beige. I'm afraid red stitch will look too sporty for the more elegant beige seats. What do you guys say ?

PS : I will also dress in alcantara the gear knob surrounding !

Hound

Ready to race!
very nice man looks mint!