GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AHAHAHAHAHAH WTF

ErockR32

Passed Driver's Ed
Only Turbo MkV R32 in the country! Over 400hp. Custom Stage III Turbo built by C2 Motorsports. Truly remarkable, one of a kind vehicle! This vehicle is a total sleeper as it was intended to look stock.

TURBO!!!!

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
* frantically searches for the checkbook *

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
sent the manager of the dealership a msg asking if he condones false advertising.

krayzie089

Ready to race!
I seriously doubt that turbo adds 20k to the price of the car. You can go k04 in a gti for a fraction of that price and put down close to those numbers, and do a AWD swap for less. 53k what ever it is that they are smoking, i want some.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
the salesman just called me after I emailed the manager.

I told him his claim is bogus, and asked why he's falsely advertising. he said the ad says it's the only one for sale. so I pulled it back up and read it to him. he asked me to show him another R32T that was for sale online.... I told him he was a moron and hung up. gotta be on campus in 20 minutes.... I don't have time for that idiot.

his number: 303 757 7751

I think his name was Erik.... didn't really pay attention though

jwoods986

Passed Driver's Ed
I seriously doubt that turbo adds 20k to the price of the car. You can go k04 in a gti for a fraction of that price and put down close to those numbers, and do a AWD swap for less. 53k what ever it is that they are smoking, i want some.

This is the second time in as many days that I've seen mention of putting AWD in a GTI. I snooped around the FAQs but didn't see any threads, is there a link with more info (i.e. how much, what parts do you use, etc.)? thx

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG

Yeah, but the GTI is already FI. The .:R is not. Look at some of the prices to do turbo kits on it. The C2 kit runs anywhere from $12k-$15k installed. Then there's other stuff to add along with it. Ask Zevion how much he's spent on his when he chimes in. Granted, $53k for that car is waaaaaayyyyyy too much seeing as how it is "pre-loved" and has a turbo kit. You know that car's been flogged! Maybe $40k, but certainly not $53k.....

the salesman just called me after I emailed the manager.

I told him his claim is bogus, and asked why he's falsely advertising. he said the ad says it's the only one for sale. so I pulled it back up and read it to him. he asked me to show him another R32T that was for sale online.... I told him he was a moron and hung up. gotta be on campus in 20 minutes.... I don't have time for that idiot.

his number: 303 757 7751

I think his name was Erik.... didn't really pay attention though

I just re-read it and it says it's the only one in the country. One of a kind car. It does not say it's the only one for sale in the country. Granted it probably is the only one for sale unless Zevion or Sekel are selling their's, which I highly doubt, but it doesn't state that. SImply states it's the only one of its kind in the country. What a douche!

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI