GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Aftermarket engine cover??

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
im looking for an engine cover to work with the neuspeed intake.. anyone know of any? i found one on north american motorsports page but am not sure if it will work with the neuspeed intake?!?!?!

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
AxMan said:
im looking for an engine cover to work with the neuspeed intake.. anyone know of any? i found one on north american motorsports page but am not sure if it will work with the neuspeed intake?!?!?!

The cover specially designed to work with the p-flo is not out yet. You can modify your cover to make it fit, it's just a simple cut.

:headbang:

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
does anyone have a way to cut it to fit?? like a DIY or something?? im sure i could go out an get a dremmel and chop it up but i'd like to do it right.

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
AxMan said:
does anyone have a way to cut it to fit?? like a DIY or something?? im sure i could go out an get a dremmel and chop it up but i'd like to do it right.

Evoms is gonna provide a template to do it, but if you order the intake and line it up with the engine cover, you'll see where to cut.

HydroGTI

Drag Race Newbie
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
Evoms is gonna provide a template to do it, but if you order the intake and line it up with the engine cover, you'll see where to cut.

sorry for the off-topic post but this question is for hotlanta, how did you make that sig? i want 1 :smile:

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
HydroGTI said:
sorry for the off-topic post but this question is for hotlanta, how did you make that sig? i want 1 :smile:

One of our members made it for me, I'll try to track him down as it's been awhile and I've cleared my inbox a couple times already.

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
i chopped up my oe cover, some more modification toget itto work but i killed the dremmel chopping it up. now i have to return it to get a new one...

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
AxMan said:
i chopped up my oe cover, some more modification toget itto work but i killed the dremmel chopping it up. now i have to return it to get a new one...

a new what??? Dremmel or Engine cover? The covers are like 130 bucks thru VW, but you shouldn't have a problem cutting it with a hand saw, nothing too crazy because it's plastic bro.

:headbang: