GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

After a lot of fight

omar

Esserman International VW
Car(s)
2007 GLI
I got all the features i wanted to work the headlight washer off , windows up and down with remote, parking lights, comming and leaving home fog lamps as DRL after long suffering and decyphering it i got it right i made quite a mess the first time no window washer fluid but i fixed it and now im so happy also had the launch control update and im a happy camper why i am so excited because i had to learn to do it all on my own and with a vag com but not the software you guys are fortunate enough to have just wanted to get it out of me im so happy with my car now.:bow: :laughabove: :headbang:

omar

Esserman International VW
Car(s)
2007 GLI
Thats the fun see where i work at a dealership thats why i had to learn to use a real vagcom machine a dealership one and loaded the launch control software its an update only comes in a nice cd.

naughtyGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
06 DSG
Why do I always laugh when someone trys to play English teacher in a car forum? :bow: :clap:

tmrakip

Dog is my co-pilot
Thats the fun see where i work at a dealership thats why i had to learn to use a real vagcom machine a dealership one and loaded the launch control software its an update only comes in a nice cd.

Sooooooo....want to say, put launch control on my '06? :biggrin:

notsolinear

Takes his fast for rides
Hey, just playing with my own VAG-COM for the first time today. What is the "parking lights" behavior supposed to be. Do you need the euro light switch? It's when you leave lights on but lock the car and it leaves a couple lights on, on the exterior, right? I wasn't sure if I had done the mod correctly, since my interior lights stayed on when I locked the car w/ OEM north american light switch on.

sniperviperman

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
none
no, parkinglights here in Europe means: no key in the ignition, doors locked, lightswitch to off. But the handle for the lefthand or righthand blinker is set to the left for the left parkinglight in case you stand on the righthandsite of the road. and set it to the right if you want to light up the right parkinglight in case you stand on the lefthandsite of the road.

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
hey omar since ur in miami can u vag my car to do my windows only open/close feature. idk umm maybe i can give u pizza or beer :thumbup:

nbturbos

Passed Driver's Ed
I bought my car at Esserman International from the skinny english guy....Jay Plant. Got it in March and I still haven't recieved my fast....you guys suck :p

Nice to know a few local cars are on the forum though. vroomvroom.

notsolinear

Takes his fast for rides
no, parkinglights here in Europe means: no key in the ignition, doors locked, lightswitch to off. But the handle for the lefthand or righthand blinker is set to the left for the left parkinglight in case you stand on the righthandsite of the road. and set it to the right if you want to light up the right parkinglight in case you stand on the lefthandsite of the road.

Thanks so much. I totally knew that at one point then promptly forgot before I got my own vag-com. Works as advertised now!