GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Added this, Broke this

Farenheit179

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a 2007 FSI GTI so I added a NSP boost guage and broke this vacuum t fitting thing. I have pics to clarify! Anyone know what the t fitting is and where I can get one?

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
The dealer if you need it right away

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Pretty common thing that happens as the cars get older. The price on ECS is super reasonable.

Leog1234567890

The same thing happened to me I went to napa auto parts store and bought a 1 ft worth of hose with similar diameter and cut it to size then added clamps on each end only cost me about 5 bucks car runs fine no vacuum leak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3carmonte

Gelbrain
Car(s)
2007 GTI DSG Coup
The dealer if you need it right away

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

These plastic tubes became split on both ends and were turning on the check engine light for me. I let the stealership deal with it and it cost me $320.00. I just went through this today. I must have disturbed them replacing the cam follower and doing the stud kit over the weekend. When the cel came on I cried like a little girl and ran to VW. How did you guy's get so smart? Did you all own GTI's in a previous life? LOL!

The hose fix from NAPA is dope BTW!

Farenheit179

Passed Driver's Ed
These plastic tubes became split on both ends and were turning on the check engine light for me. I let the stealership deal with it and it cost me $320.00. I just went through this today. I must have disturbed them replacing the cam follower and doing the stud kit over the weekend. When the cel came on I cried like a little girl and ran to VW. How did you guy's get so smart? Did you all own GTI's in a previous life? LOL!

The hose fix from NAPA is dope BTW!

They woke up vw geniuses one day.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Troubleshooting and Google.