MK6: half tank.

Interesting. Discuss.

-SnowMan-

Ready to race!
What. The. Fuck.

Gimme a Mk7, NOW.

djunited

Ready to race!
Whats left to been is how much does the mk7 responds to mods. I dont think the torque gains would be as big as you get from tuning a mkv or mk6 since the engine already produces good torque to due the valve lift.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Does that Mk. 7 have the performance pack? I drove a euro-spec performance pack GTI for a couple days and the thing is damn quick for a stock car. Although with the turbo overall being a similar size to ours, I still think it will run into the same restrictions we do with our K03's..

Also, it's neither confirmed nor denied that NA will get the perf. pack option... The electronic damper control and LSD are, in my opinion, what makes the Mk. 7 GTI worth the upgrade.. The added power is just a small bonus

djunited

Ready to race!
Does that Mk. 7 have the performance pack? I drove a euro-spec performance pack GTI for a couple days and the thing is damn quick for a stock car. Although with the turbo overall being a similar size to ours, I still think it will run into the same restrictions we do with our K03's..

Also, it's neither confirmed nor denied that NA will get the perf. pack option... The electronic damper control and LSD are, in my opinion, what makes the Mk. 7 GTI worth the upgrade.. The added power is just a small bonus

That mk7 is in the middle east so i assume it has the perf pkg.

djunited

Ready to race!
How much power does that mk6 make? Idk what ABT tune is.

ABT is a german tuner.i suspect it probably does not make as much power as giac/uni/apr. i could be wrong though.

djunited

Ready to race!
someone mentioned on golfmk6 that the performance package is not out yet for the mk7?