GOLFMKV

A Thread for Shameless Post Sl%ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveleeuk

I have a GTI on Forza
Car(s)
Golf
Hello everyone, thank the lord for off topic forums, where we can all say anything about anything (within reason).

Many people on Golfmkv.com spend most of their time on the offtopic section, generally taking part in pointless threads and silly games (which are actually quite amusing) and generally whoring themselves and increasing stats with no shame what so ever. Which is why I made this thread, you can talk about any old cr@p you want.

Be it Herpies, STDs, Women, Cars, TV, Film, Music, Games, War, Computers, New VW Logos, your birds carpet burn, someone on here who you think is funny, someone on here who you think is a 'c u next tuesday' whatever really. Maybe you want to rant about something?

When posting I dont mind if shameless post whores do single letters (lol), but if your replying to another post, please quote it otherwise this could get very very confusing. (only be necessary if it gets busy)

I'll attempt to get the ball rolling in a few mins, hopefully this thread will become a popular place for us louts to mong about in, but maybe it will fail. YOU decide.

NB feel free to post vids and pics and links or whatever the hell you want :)

May the rants commence

daveleeuk

I have a GTI on Forza
Car(s)
Golf
Something that really annoys me at the mo, is McDonalds, well its not mcdonals that annoys me, it's pussies that whine about the crap they put in the food that annoy me, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT *&^%$%^% EAT IT!

Anyway so long as it tastes good, tbh I couldnt care less if those amazingly tasty chicken nuggets were made from albanian children or small cute kittens.

Also they moan bacause it's so unhealthy, ITS NOT! Maccy d's is only unhealthy if you eat it every day for breakfast lunch and dinner and you never ever do any form of exercise, I eat Maccy d's atleast once a week and im very healthy. Its only bad for you if your a lazy turd like this guy

Long live McDonalds

NB
whether or not you get whiners about McD's in America I dont know, but hopefully you do and you'll understand my frustration.

My GT TDI

The Ass Master
Oh, I am supprised to see you in here.......

Shameless post whore that you are.

daveleeuk

I have a GTI on Forza
Car(s)
Golf
i g2g for a while just got a commision so i have to do some work, ill be back soon, feel free to whore yourself and invite others

My GT TDI

The Ass Master
So you should, your post count is like 9 per day!!!

I can't get mine over 1. Although I suppose if you could look back over the past month or so I'm probably at 10-12.

:eek: I just realised how cheep I am.

*Goes of to shower and scrub down* I feel dirty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.