GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

$9.99 Torque wrench at Harbor Freight

A_Bowers

SO, i would be amiss if i didnt pass this deal along.

Harbor freight has their 1/2 drive 20-120lbft on sale for $9.99 after coupon.

Ive needed one with a larger capacity recently, and havent had it.

Here is the link. Torque Wrench Link

Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion
good luck with it,you will be returning it or just throw that 10.00 junk in the trash

A_Bowers

good luck with it,you will be returning it or just throw that 10.00 junk in the trash

Meh, for 10 bucks.......its worth the try. We shall see.

Who knows, it could turn out to be a really good deal.

myMK6fool

Ready to race!
I have no need for this in the coming months but it's been bought because that's an incredible deal. Thanks for sharing man!

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion

I've used mine a few times to torque lug bolts down. No problems with it so far. Thinking of grabbing that heat gun they have for $7.99 along with some tools I'll need for lowering my car. Crazy how cheap their stuff is!

SweetJones_29

Ready to race!
Real men don't need torque wrenches.

myMK6fool

Ready to race!
^Tim the Tool Man Taylor everyone. :) lol

Rock Strongo1

Ready to race!
I have this one already... it sucks.

The handle is vague and it's really hard to know 100% if it's set at a certain value as it moves around a lot.

Like most Harbor Freight stuff, it's appealing but not worth it.

kineticMKVI

Ready to race!
HF has some really good deals. However, I went through 3 of these before biting the bullet and getting a quality one. They either broke or were grossly off. Never used one on my GTI though, just on my P38's.

LightningRhod

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 CW GTI Autobahn
After buying two Craftsman torque wrenches that didn't work right out of the box, I decided to give the Harbor Freight one a go.

I've had it for a year so far and it still functions correctly. I change my wheels often too (tire rotation and switching to track wheels from DD and vice versa). I started a thread about torque wrenches a while ago and Grambles measured the +/- accuracy of the wrench himself. The accuracy wasn't bad, so I went ahead and picked one up.

I also have their race jack. That thing aint bad either, although I'm starting to want a more heavy duty jack.

They ain't no Snap On tools, but they're sufficient enough for most people's needs.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Have that one already. Have had it for about 2 years with no issues. Use it on all my tire rotations and no issues. Works great, works fine. Definitely worth it. :thumbsup: