GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

8.9 Earthquake Hit Japan

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
Really sad. Living In Cali im faced with the fear that the big one is just around the corner. Hope the death toll isnt too high in Japan. Such a shame.

07GeeTeeEye

I like dudes
Car(s)
2007 GTI
would NOT want to be those cars booking it 3/4's through the video.

stuff like this is always a huge wake-up call due to the fact that im in so cal as well. we are all just crossing our fingers basically

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
Why are you guys so worried about socal? There was been many articles already confirming there is no warning for California.

huy

Retired Racer
less than a foot at 7:30 AM for West Coast. doubt we have anything to fear unless we live on low lying coast... i don't, i'm on the coast but way up there off the beach. might see flooding north and south of me, but nothing drastic. (no more than when it rains really bad)

but i wish the best of luck to those unfortunate people out there... not too many deaths reported so far, but everything is destroyed... :(

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
I have a friend on maui, sirens have been going off all night but he said its going to be under a 6 foot swell. His place is fairly high up the mountain so I'm relieved.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
wow, brutal video! Glad I live where this does not happen...... yet.

I wish those Japanese people the best

GodSquadMandrake

Radioactive Rotary Rocket
^
Thanks.
It was pretty crazy. I hope my car is ok. It's parked in Ibaraki prefecture which was the center of a 7.4 magnitude aftershock. Some buildings collapsed. I hope Tsukuba circuit and my car were not damaged. Some parts of the ground collapsed, but I hope not there.

I've got lots of friends back in Okinawa, I'll be making calls to be sure everyone is okay.

I got a phone call from my grandmother this morning at 5am, asking if i was in a safe place because a tsunami was coming for Socal. I laughed a bit, and told her the Antelope Valley is at 2300+ ft elevation and a couple hours from the Pacific. She worries her little heart out.

-FF

wolfpack_1.8T

Banned
yeah my aunt is japanese, her family is north of tokyo. im calling them now. i hope to god i get sent there to help out with humanitarian needs.

also, really funny on the joke OP...fuck you.