GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

6mt jamed

Drake87

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
to day i was driving in New Haven ct on my way home on the merrit pkw i shifted in to 6th and then i couldnt get out of 6th it was stuck. when i got off the exit in norwalk i maneged to get into 3rd (forcing it as hard as i could) and drove home i gess tomarrow i will call my dealer and c what is up.

there must be sumthing with the linkage?

any one elts have problems with 6mt

Last edited:

Drake87

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
also i have a feeling it is going to take a while at the dealer any one no if they will give a rental to a 20yr old

Drake87

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
yea i worried about dsg with problems
and now i have problems with 6mt

gatorfast

man amongst boys
no they wont give you a rental til you are 21 or 25 i dont remember and DSG ftw!!! haha sorry i had to even though i now wish i got a manual....

it must be 21 because i got a rental and im 22

Lucidity

Marx
I was given a rental at 19....

phunkstar

Go Kart Champion
u can get a rental when ur 18 but only in special ocasions, such as a mechanical breakdown and you get it through a dealer or car acciedent.

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
u can get a rental when ur 18 but only in special ocasions, such as a mechanical breakdown and you get it through a dealer or car acciedent.

x2 i got a rental from teh chevy dealership when my ss/sc went down... i was 19

Drake87

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
well i have a mechanical breakdown so hopefully they will help me out

any 1 elts have a problem with 6mt gettin stuck

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI

Depends on the company. When i used to drive the G35, it was in for some serious service and they would REFUSE me a loaner even though i had no car and no way to class because their insurance compnay requires drivers to be 25.

My VW dealer now wont give me a loaner because i didnt buy my car from them.

and DSG ftw!!! haha sorry i had to even though i now wish i got a manual....

i know you're kiddind around... but don't go boasting about DSG around Gtitom... i think he's still carless after more than a week because of his DSG messing up. nothing like him driving all the way home in 2nd gear... and no reverse.

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
uh, in 1st gear :biggrin: .. actually, more like :cry:

But yeah, I can't really say DSG FTW!! anymore, not that I ever said it... it's just, god damn it. I wasn't gloating!!! and I get the treatment :mad: