GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2nd Annual MKV/2.0T Florida Get Together

Nikerey

Darkness
CFLMKV.com along with Forge MotorSport and APR present the 2nd Annual Florida MKV/2.0T Get Together.

When : Sept 8th @ 12:00 Noon
Where : Eurotechnik AutoSport - 2818 S. Mellonville Ave Sanford, FL 32773 - MapQuest
http://www.etatuning.com/
What : The 2nd Annual MKV/2.0T Florida Get Together

This is the second year we will be putting on the Florida Get Together. Last year in the Spring we had a meet in Orlando where over 30 MKVs attended. At the time it was the largest gathering of MKV VWs in the country as the car had only been out a short time.

This year we are hoping to have an even bigger turnout. The meet is open to all Euro Cars, however the focus of the meet is for all VW MKVs and 2.0T cars made by either VW or Audi. Also cars that have an optional 2.0T engine are also welcome. For example, if you have a 3.2 EOS or TT please come out.

06+ VW GTIs
06+ VW GLIs
06+ VW Jettas
06+ VW Passats
07+ VW Rabbits
07+ VW EOS
05.5+ Audi A4s
06+ Audi A3s
07+ Audi TTs

Events:

- First and foremost this is a meet to show off your ride and meet other people from around the state and the southeast.

- Food!! There will be food available for purchase

- Raffle with great products from our sponsors. List will be updated with specific products in the next few days

- Tech Demonstrations hosted by Eurotechnik. The specifics of these demonstrations will be announced in the next few days.

We are proud to have some great sponsors on board for this event. Forge Motorsport will be in attendance to sell products and answer questions. They have also included a $200 and $100 Gift Certificate for the raffle. APR has agreed to give away a fully loaded chip which will be installed on the premises after the raffle. Eurotechnik will be open for business selling APR products (including trial software), Snow Meth Kits, Unitronic Chips, H&R Suspension Products, FK Products (special price on coils will be announced in the next few days), and Spec products.

Link to Event to RSVP
http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25842

Link to the official page
http://www.cflmkv.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1786

GTI_GRL

Passed Driver's Ed
i c that you posted a link to RSVP, do you have to?
i'm not to sure if i'm goin yet, its 85% sure that i am, but I dont want to RSVP and then not be able to go. ya know!?

Nikerey

Darkness
i c that you posted a link to RSVP, do you have to?
i'm not to sure if i'm goin yet, its 85% sure that i am, but I dont want to RSVP and then not be able to go. ya know!?

You dont have to RSVP, but i think there is an option for maybe. Its just going to help plan for the amount of food to buy and stuff.

GTI_GRL

Passed Driver's Ed
done ;) i'm the only maybe.

Nikerey

Darkness
Final Update before tomorrows event...

67 cars signed up.

CFLMKV.com
-Nikerey
-CFL_GTI
-Kayler
-TheSeff
-ParrotHead
-Meat
-McPsycho
-TheBigBang
-ThePumpkinKing
-AndorGLI (maybe)
-NuJrzRedline
-Glintch (Maybe)
-BurntGauge
-MelaRed
-HotRideShow
-g60adam
-Yostuhfoo
-KillerRabbit
-VWSteve19
-My-Fast-R32
-Lou Y2MKV
-Plyngntrffc
-CandyWhite07
-Sprout
-MelaRed

GolfMKV.com
-RedGTI
-464Degrees
-Dork
-DarkDragon
-InfraRed
-Beserkr (Maybe)
-CalBoyTex (Maybe)
-GTIGRL (Maybe)
-JayDubz
-ImLost19
-Kimo
-RabbitGTI25 (Maybe)

Vortex
-Warrusty
-JamDub
-Split71
-ShadowBlueGLI

SFLMKV.com
-SkyJetta
-1FstBrat
-Zex021 (Maybe)
-UberMK5 (maybe)
-Outtaspace

AudiZine
-SilverB7FL
-Sam
-Jcg05c
-Chris_tA_4
-A4 Peasant
-Sergecur9
-Kepone
-Other
-Other
-Other
-20A4Audi1.8t01

Fixx
-BlackMagicTurbo
-JetnVR6

Myspace (some may be repeated)
-StraightOutOfTheSticks (i dont remember how its abreviated)
-Jamie (maybe)
-Gesvus
-iSupply
-StrandedInDaytona
-MrEuro
-Darin (Maybe)
-TheChineseConnection

ETA will be running show specials on APR Chips, buy one program get one free, buy 2 programs get a fully loaded ECU.