GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 Mustang pricing announced

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
Sorry, GT premium with track pack is pushing $39. I'd want leather seats.

Yeah leather is nice. I got to sit in one at my local dealer. It's a very nice car. Really high quality materials and well put together. Has some great feeling metal switch gear inside and the driving position is much better then on my 2011.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Yeah leather is nice. I got to sit in one at my local dealer. It's a very nice car. Really high quality materials and well put together. Has some great feeling metal switch gear inside and the driving position is much better then on my 2011.

I can't wait to sit in one.

butchered by autocorrecr

HardCandy

Go Kart Champion

Thats awesome, Glad to hear they have improved the driving position. ford has a hard time making cars that fit me. MY 11 F150 has zero comfortable positions with no adjustments because its xl tacular.

Now to start saving my shekels...

For a euro delivery on a new cla-amg :tweetz:

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
Thats awesome, Glad to hear they have improved the driving position. ford has a hard time making cars that fit me. MY 11 F150 has zero comfortable positions with no adjustments because its xl tacular.

Now to start saving my shekels...

For a euro delivery on a new cla-amg :tweetz:

I drove a CLA45 before my girl got her C Coupe and I was under whelmed by the interior and how cramped the car felt. The nav screen felt like an after thought. It also drove like a front heavy FWD car. It's fast, no doubt, but after driving a few other AMG models, it didn't feel AMG enough.

UKGTI1

Ready to race!
Sorry, GT premium with track pack is pushing $39. I'd want leather seats.

The GT premium with performance pack does come with leather, at least according to my build online. Comes in at 40K, but it's a lot of car for that money and I would imagine some great deals coming in a year or two.

HardCandy

Go Kart Champion
I drove a CLA45 before my girl got her C Coupe and I was under whelmed by the interior and how cramped the car felt. The nav screen felt like an after thought. It also drove like a front heavy FWD car. It's fast, no doubt, but after driving a few other AMG models, it didn't feel AMG enough.

Ah Crap.. that is not good.

I have not sat in or driven a CLA yet (other AMG's yes, and am a fan of those).

I did sit in the new a3 sedan the other day and was really disappointed, so much so that I am no longer looking forward to the s3 (all the surfaces and dimensions felt cramped and cheap compared to my b5 s4).

Shoot, now i'm even considering a 15 sonata sport T, depending on if i need a respectable/ economical car for work.

outshined

Go Kart Champion
I can't stand the position of the CLA45's gas pedal. It's tucked away and too close to the brake pedal for my tastes.

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
Ah Crap.. that is not good.

I have not sat in or driven a CLA yet (other AMG's yes, and am a fan of those).

I did sit in the new a3 sedan the other day and was really disappointed, so much so that I am no longer looking forward to the s3 (all the surfaces and dimensions felt cramped and cheap compared to my b5 s4).

Shoot, now i'm even considering a 15 sonata sport T, depending on if i need a respectable/ economical car for work.

I think if you go it not comparing it to other AMG models, it might fair better. I just couldn't stand the interior. It was very cheap looking and feeling compared to the rest of their lineup.