GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 Audi A3 Sedan (Warning: Round Vents Inside)

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
TDI Quattro would be a MAJOR game-changer for sure.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
I'm not to keen on this.

Who the balls am I kidding, I want.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
I like it quite a bit... matter of fact... very well may be my next car.

Ive been waiting for this! It was supposed to be in Geneva but was not. I was there primarily to see this. I will be getting one of these S-3 and selling the 370Z in 2014.
Audi got this right and the US is finally getting something else from Audi. Well done!

Last edited:

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
This could make for a nice upscale alternative to a maxed out Jetta GLI without going all in for an A4 or S4. I guess if you don't like hatchbacks? Seems like there's too many sedan options though. The A3/S3 option was nice only in hatchback form.

Audi A3 Sedan

Audi S3 Sedan

"The newly minted A3 faces immediate challenge from box-fresh small premium sedans like the Mercedes-Benz CLA and the Acura ILX, as well as players like the Buick Verano and the Lexus CT200h."

Cant believe no one has photoshopped these lower or with different wheels yet!!!

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I'd rather have a Golf R with manual/hatchback and a stage one tune for $8k less... Just saying. The S3 hatch looks awesome, well they both look nice, but tiny sedans seem less useful than a hatch to me and I don't want an automatic car. I really hope manuals are still available as time goes on.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Steering wheel and seats = sex. My buddy at the Audi dealer already knows I'm very interested to see one of these when they come out. I'd imagine the brakes and engine are from the R?

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Steering wheel and seats = sex. My buddy at the Audi dealer already knows I'm very interested to see one of these when they come out. I'd imagine the brakes and engine are from the R?

I would assume so too, which is why I'm confused why it's almost $10k more.

Rock Strongo1

Ready to race!
Getting rid of manuals is a win/win for car manufacturers in the US. It's always been a risk abandoning the large percentage of buyers who don't/can't/won't drive stick. Now that technology has gotten to the point of the AT being objectively faster across the board, they can also win at the numbers game as well for the people who only care about magazine racing.

Merkle

Banned
The more and more I look at the pictures of this thing the more I want it. It's very sleek and stylish. If it was offered in a manual I would not hesitate and start saving my pennies.

Only having the DSG though isn't a deal-breaker either. Hopefully I'll be able to keep the GTI as a toy.