GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2014 Dodge Dart SRT4

IMWEZL

Car(s)
09 HD NRS
Kinda like the look, but the powerplant sounds like pure conjecture. I don't see it making 300HP. Maybe 270. The guy writing the article was guessing

I was thinking the same thing. The 2.0 DOHC doesn't seem like the preferred choice to make 300hp. Not sure why they wouldn't return the 2.4L turbo of the original SRT4 that would easily make 300+hp. If I remember correctly Chrysler sourced some sort of universal world engine...I think it was a joint venture with Hyundai?

Bake

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
having switched from a caliber srt4 to a GTI, i can say overall the GTI is a better vehicle, especially for daily driving. The things I miss about the srt4 is that it was MAP/TIP rather than MAF. I was making 300whp and 305wtq with a stage 1, intake and exhaust only.

my father is a GM of a dodge/jeep dealer. Hopefully i can get an early look at one of these. If so, i'll try to get a vid or at least pics and post it in here.

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
Looks like a civic with half the build quality.

And oh how I hate anything to do with Motor Trend.

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster
Stupid w/o a v8.
And of course its going to be a better platform.
Itll be a european origionated engine thats larger, and 10 years newer than the mkv platform.
The sr4 dart will be golf r performance, I imagine a dart rt will be copeting against the mkvii gti (2014).

Method82

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
I love the dart. Being a Chrysler guy I'm excited to finally see it in production form.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
30k for a fwd boy racer dodge? Sounds like a failing business strategy. Doesn't matter that it's fast if no one that would buy it can afford it.

Agreed. Plus is it only FWD? Having that much power to the front wheels is like having a nice wide dick that's only 1inch long.

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Lol id never buy a dodge but that doesnt look too bad

Car(s)
2008 GTI
Looks like a Lancer X front. Almost identical.

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
^ well put. My uncle has a camaro and it is nothing but a giant blind spot. German cars have the best bang for your buck detailing and quality IMO. The thing about the camaro and most American cars(exclude caddys) is they feel like rentals and look like it on the interior. The srt4 will be a great track car I'm sure and I would take one for weekend fun but I wouldn't want it for a dd unless they step up the quality.

Lol everytime i been in a new camaro and have had the oppurtunity to drive one i said the same thing. Its one big blind spot lol

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
Lol everytime i been in a new camaro and have had the oppurtunity to drive one i said the same thing. Its one big blind spot lol

I will revise this statement. I ran across my first ZL1 the other day. Who cares if it's a giant blind spot. 99% of the time you'll never have to look back at who's losing and you should really be looking forward at 130+ speeds. Lol.

I am excited for the ugly-cute focus st. I hear the quality is on par with vw.

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
Doesn't look like it.

Ecast31

Ready to race!
Looks mean, but for some strange reason it doesn't sit well with me. Won't change my mind of getting a porsche C4S. that I'm saving up for