GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013 Dodge Dart compact sedan revealed at Detroit show. Priced just $15995

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster
No me gusta unless they offer an srt-8. If they did, id be forced to get one to accompany the '63 dart vert project.

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
looks like a re-badged kia optima...with a charger ass..mixed feelings about this. and why 3 different 4 banger engines?just have one standard engine...

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
why 3 different 4 banger engines?just have one standard engine...

This. The 1.4 Turbo has the most tuning potential with the other two engines being N/A. But having such small displacement gains won't be very big. Kind of a disappointment IMO.

StookMK5

Passed Driver's Ed
This. The 1.4 Turbo has the most tuning potential with the other two engines being N/A. But having such small displacement gains won't be very big. Kind of a disappointment IMO.

This car won't be looked at as a serious performance car until an SRT version comes out anyway, which there's bound to be. Hell they made an SRT4 version of the crap selling Caliber.

nmgti

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 GTI
C&D said srt-4 will be out about a year after the dart makes it to dealers. Said engine is 2.4. Thinking it'll push above 250 hp and be a beast

Boozehound

TrailerParkSupervisor
Car(s)
2007 GTI MkV CW
the badge looks it says DORT lol

navyslideby

Big Turbo Vroom
The black R/T is about the only one that i dont think looks too bad... other than that i kind of agree with enigma.... looks like a kia... but the interior is pretty sweet, like the console display and the touchscreen.... they definitely need an SRT version, but i have a feeling they will charge too much for it.... mixed feelings though.. a dart is a muscle car, RWD V8.... dont re-use the name unless it has SOMETHING in common with the original car.... but good on them to make something that seems to apeal to those without large quantities of money laying around