GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2009 NBA Playoffs!

Cloudlink04

Go Kart Champion
Im a big time lakers fan and since we did sweep the cavs this year I can sure go for seeing this final instead of LA vs ORL . Then again I believe we swept the rockets but look what happened there. What happened in the regular season is now somewhat irrelevant. The reason i want to see cavs vs lakers is not because we did better against them in the reg season but because once and for all I would like to see an end/outcome to the lebron/kobe "great debate" I'm tired of all the commercials running every commercial break about it. Either way, should be a great matchup just like we are seeing between the nuggets vs Lakers where all three games have been decided in the last minute.

kyle

Go Kart Champion
Cavs have the most dominant player in the playoffs; however, the Magic and Lakers (in that order) have the best teams.

Tyrannical

Fresh
Car(s)
2008 VW MKV GTI
I think that the Lakers are the best team in NBA, but the Magic are very good as well. The only reason the Magic might be seen as the better team is that they are more consistent and that is something that really matters. I feel that the Lakers have the best players and if they are able to play well consistently, they will have no problem handling whoever they play.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
^^^lol...What? I agree with your previous statement. You're not an NBA fan.

In other news: Fuck! 3 games decided by a last second bucket. Two of which didn't go our way. Rough rough road ahead for the Cavs.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
This means Lebron leave Cleavland... My theory was he had to win a title to stay... Oh well I guess there is always next year...

Lebron is not MJ... but he still needs a "Pippen" and "Rodman"

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
That game should have never gone into overtime. The play before Lewis hit the three at the end of regulation Bron only hit one of two foul shots putting them up by one. Assuming Lewis hits the 3, the two shots Bron hit with .5 left would have won it.

Entertaining game regardless even though Stern has been telling the officials he needs Bron and Kobe in the finals.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
That game should have never gone into overtime. The play before Lewis hit the three at the end of regulation Bron only hit one of two foul shots putting them up by one. Assuming Lewis hits the 3, the two shots Bron hit with .5 left would have won it.

Entertaining game regardless even though Stern has been telling the officials he needs Bron and Kobe in the finals.

That's stupid... you can literally "woulda coulda shoulda" about every damn play of the game...