GOLFMKV

2008 GTI's have arrived!!

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL

vantage

Ready to race!
Meh no big deal really. Although I do wish the 07s came with climatronic, I can never get the temperature in the car exactly where I want it. I'd be more pissed though if the 08 had a 30hp upgrade or something of that nature.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
like the 18" huffs just not painted in the same fashion

Raz

Passed Driver's Ed
No air diffuser? That sucks! I love my air diffuser in my 06 Jetta! I'm actually pretty pumped that the 08 GTI has it!

iNkY

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
I've had my 08 for a month now. I love the Climatronic. I do wish it came with lowered ride height, oh well i'm going to put prokit and koni FDS's on it soon. I'm also loving my votex kit.

Dwarven

I wanted to know will they bring bluetooth in the future models? or is there something I can add to make it work in my car?
I have 2007 GTI fully equipped but its missing bluetooth because its not avaliable in Quebec.

Thanks.

NorthernDubber

Ready to race!
I'll get one next year after I purchase a house and get married in aug... prices here in fraser valley BC are crazy 1-2 year old house is 500000-575000 for a 2500-3000 square foot house... will still have enough for the gti when it's all said and done :bellyroll: but man you can get a decent sized house in alberta for that price can't you? :iono: gotta set my priorities but man the test drive I had in this car was so amazing I was about to seriously unload my savings on the car last week :laugh: hope there's nothing too drastic with the changes from 2007-2008.

I live and work in ft. mcmurray AB, avg. cost of a new home here is now over 600k, and that is much smaller than 2500 sq ft.
it doesn't get much cheaper...

Raz

Passed Driver's Ed
The air diffuser takes half of the airflow that's going to the middle two vents and redirects it in a spiral pattern out of the top of the dash (separate from the front defroster vents). It's great when you want maximum airflow, but don't want it blowing directly at you. Once you try it, you'll love it!

pblair

lurker extraordinaire
The air diffuser takes half of the airflow that's going to the middle two vents and redirects it in a spiral pattern out of the top of the dash (separate from the front defroster vents). It's great when you want maximum airflow, but don't want it blowing directly at you. Once you try it, you'll love it!

Ah sweet, I was wondering about that. Thanks! :thumbup:

mel22b

Ready to race!
I heard that the 2008 DSG clutch is only warrantied for one year. Is there any truth to this?

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
I heard that the 2008 DSG clutch is only warrantied for one year. Is there any truth to this?

clutches are wear and tear so yes 20K km/12 month warranty