GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2006 CW 2.0 FSI Parts/Salvage Car FS - F23T, BSH, APR, Autotech ETC

Shades

Ready to race!
***SOLD***

Hello all,

Back in December I fell asleep at the wheel after a long day of work and ran off the road. Did not hit anything but snow packed up under the front end and did some damage.

Car ran after accident until overheated due to radiator leak and fans were broken.

I need this gone ASAP. I am relocating to Kansas in 1.5 months from Maryland and the car is sitting in the auto body lot, they called me today and said they're going to start charging me storage fee's. Regardless I need this GONE. I wanted to part it out but I don't see me paying transportation fee's and having the time to do it anymore.

Info about the car:

ALL PARTS WERE PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED BY Pat @ S2 Dynamics in Rockville or New German Performance

2006 FSI 2.0 GTI
~140,000 on Odo.

Mods:

• F23T Franken Turbo - Less then 5k miles
  • ATP Intake - Less then 1k miles
  • ATP DV Relocate - Less then 1k miles
  • Pierburg 710D series DV - Less then 5k miles
  • HPFP (20k miles) with Autotech internals (less then 5k miles)
  • RS4 Injectors - 20k miles *Not installed*
  • BSH Competition Catch Can
  • BSH PCV Block off - 15k miles
  • BSH Front Mount Intercooler - 20k miles
  • Spark Plugs NGK PFR7B - 200 miles
  • Red Audi R8 Coilpacks - 200 miles
  • Ebay Downpipe 3" catless - 60k miles
  • APR 3" Cat back - 75k miles
  • H&R Ultra Low Coilovers - 40k miles
  • Torque Solution Shifter Cable Mount Bushings - 100 miles
  • Torque Solution Shifter Cable Bushings - 100 miles
  • SPULEN Quick Change Short Shifter - 100 miles

Exterior:

• OEM Rear Mudflaps
  • Blackout Side Mirrors
  • Jetta Badgeless Grille Upper (Lower fell off during accident)
  • Jetta Fogs (Cut for front tow hook license plate mod + for FMIC piping to fit)
  • Lip is gone but I have my OEM lip I can include
  • OEM Roof Bars + Fitted Thule Fairing
  • Projector Fogs w/ 6k HID DDM Tuning Kit

I'm sure there is a lot I'm forgetting. I will also include any extra VW parts I have such as an extra KO3 turbo and manifold, BNIB OEM Shifter rebuild kit, OEM honeycomb grille/closed fogs and whatever else I find in my shop. I'm not longer in the VW/Vag scene.

**I am keeping the Klutch SL5 wheels**

I am looking for $2.5k OBO for the whole car. As I said I'm not looking to part this out right now. I don't have the space, time and I am moving so I have a lot of other crap to do.

Please feel free to PM with any questions. I do not have pictures of post accident - I am currently in Kansas for the next few weeks.

Shades

Ready to race!
Attached is a copy of the damages the insurance company gave to me.

Please note $1,000 of damages they said were of the wheels. I am keeping the wheels. They were not damaged, bent, destroyed or anything. Slight curb rash due to a friend attempting to park my car.

Attachments

• 2006GTI.pdf
    29 KB · Views: 728

Shades

Ready to race!
Do the parts not mentioned in the insurance list work? Yes.

I ran it from the snow bank to 1/4 mile down the road/safe area away from highway traffic fine, it overheated but I shut it off immediately.

I also ran the car from the tow truck to a parking spot at the shop.

So altogether it ran maybe 2-3 minute total with a leaking radiator and no fans.

I was merely trying to say there was no damage to the engine itself.... not that you could drive this car home.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Do the parts not mentioned in the insurance list work? Yes.

I ran it from the snow bank to 1/4 mile down the road/safe area away from highway traffic fine, it overheated but I shut it off immediately.

I also ran the car from the tow truck to a parking spot at the shop.

So altogether it ran maybe 2-3 minute total with a leaking radiator and no fans.

I was merely trying to say there was no damage to the engine itself.... not that you could drive this car home.
That's what I was trying to figure out. Just making sure the engine isn't seized up or anything. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to do it, but if you get the chance. Can you figure out shipping prices to 82935?

Shades

Ready to race!
That's what I was trying to figure out. Just making sure the engine isn't seized up or anything. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to do it, but if you get the chance. Can you figure out shipping prices to 82935?

Got a few shipping quotes just now. From Maryland to Wyoming not enclosed shipping would be $900 -$1200.

PMing my phone # now. All other PM's replied.

eldorre705

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
curious if there is anythign else wrong with the car, very interested and can get you cash upon arrival. did the air bags go off ? shoot me an email . cdore705@gmail.com
been looking for something new to play with since i sold my GTI few years back.
PM me def interested extremely interested

Shades

Ready to race!
All PM's answered.

Eldorre705 I emailed you.

GTI's

Drag Racing Champion
What shop is the car at in Frederick, I would Like to see it in person. You can pm if you want.

Shades

Ready to race!
SALE PENDING

Will let everyone interested that has emailed/PM/texted me if this sale falls through. Thanks for the interest.

Shades

Ready to race!
Sorry did not post before, have been unpacking from a move.

Car was sold last week.