Should I sell the GTI and get the RS6?

• Yes

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No (please leave a reason why)

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

gtipwnz

Ready to race!
My GTI is not my daily. I've had it since July 2010, and I have just over 11k on it, so I don't really drive it much. I just want to see some opinions. What do you guys think about getting a 2003 Audi RS6 with 70k on the clock. It has a brand new tranny in it, put in at a RS certified Audi dealership. Do you guys think this car would be more headache than it's worth? I think I'd like to have that car and keep it stock.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
price?

pics?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
hmmm... since its the V8 and not the newer/last V10, I'd rather spend that money on a B7 S4... if you were looking for a V8 Audi, that is.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I certainly understand the temptation. Not you dd? Do it.

Isj

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW Golf R
hmmm... since its the V8 and not the newer/last V10, I'd rather spend that money on a B7 S4... if you were looking for a V8 Audi, that is.

I don't know, the RS6 has the twin turbo V8, while the B7 S4 is N/A i think.

gtipwnz

Ready to race!
My main concern would be the reliability of something like that. Do you guys think it would hold up? Or would I be spending thousands every year in maintenance?

Isj

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW Golf R
I recently saw an s-line c5 A6 on the highway, it looked pretty good, I like the older audi grill compared to the recent ones.

as for reliability, I think the RS6 might have issues with the transmission, other than that maintenance is going to be expensive.