GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2.5 owners... head to INDUKTION

GtiGirl

All Show LITTLE Go
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3283848 :thumbup:

Well I took the plunge today and had the software installed. As soon as I got behind the wheel and took it for the first test drive, I noticed a significant gain in hp. The gain is very noticeable and will definitely put a smile on your face.

The first thing I noticed was the lack of DBW lag and amazing throttle response.
I also tested out the Valet mode (Golf Cart:laugh:) and boy was I surprised. We were able to get it up to 20mph, it's definitely worth the laugh to add it on.

:burnrubber:

omegach

Banned
rofl... valet mode. that's genius!

GtiGirl

All Show LITTLE Go
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
your always better off getting it done during Waterfest or H20. I belive it's 10% off + free install

on a side note my gas milage has improved! 23mpg to 27 mpg

HinuGynsu87

Ready to race!
Induktion 2.5 Chip upgrade Void Warranty?

First off let me say hi, being that this is my first post to the forums...

This post caught my attention off google when I was looking for ways to give my Rabbit some more power. My question is, and I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but does this upgrade void the warranty:iono:

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
It would if something required maintenance in your engine and they "find" a chip in there.

I'm not sure if GIAC made a stealth mode for the 2.5 too, but if they did... I believe it is unlikely the dealership will notice.

Amelios

Ready to race!
It would if something required maintenance in your engine and they "find" a chip in there.

I'm not sure if GIAC made a stealth mode for the 2.5 too, but if they did... I believe it is unlikely the dealership will notice.

But there are laws that say they can't void a warranty unless they can prove that the mod directly caused the damage (or something along those lines)... Bottom line: if you do mods to your car, you have to be willing to accept the circumstances.

Last edited: