GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

18" huffeisen rims scratched ?

sodaman

DBP #912 R32 W/DSG
Car(s)
2008 blue r32 #912
Hi all,
I have one rim that has a few good scratches near the rim. Has anyone tried repairing these. I cant tell if there painted on the top surface or just the black in the holes. Can you sand these down then polish? I have a mothers power ball. Was thinking if I lightly sanded and got them down to good metal that I could then somehow polish them . Thanks for any hints if you have done this or attempted something similar.

sodaman

DBP #912 R32 W/DSG
Car(s)
2008 blue r32 #912
So, no one out there has tried buffing/sanding a scratched huffeisen rim yet. I rubbed it on the curb, and it looks like the rim is pretty much polished except the round painted areas. So I would think I could sand down, and polish. But dont want to waste my time if you dont think it would come out ok. So again, has anyone tried repairing these rims.

sodaman

DBP #912 R32 W/DSG
Car(s)
2008 blue r32 #912
Yes I have searched many threads. Havent seen anyone repairing a huffeisen. If you know so much on the thread, can you give a link instead of insulting people for not looking when i have. thanks

sodaman

DBP #912 R32 W/DSG
Car(s)
2008 blue r32 #912
Man, you are just a tard. Thanks for nothing. If you dont want to help people, just use your energy to jerk your chicken. People come here for help, suggestions, and just meeting generally nice people. I guess you come here cause you aint got nothing better to do. Well enjoy the price the dealer or some performance shop will charge you. Might as well buy a new wheel. So if you cant contribute other than insulting people, when you dont have a clue, then just stay in that small little room your in. Are the walls closing in! LOL.

p.s. oh yah why you going to your dealer or performance shop if you have so much info on how to repair them. Oh i guess you didnt use the search button. I guess you just got lazy and called the dealer.

p.p.s oh I forgot what idiot I was dealing with, your the insane dude that cant believe someone would offer you less than a 100 dollars for your FAST. Well get over it bud. Grow up and get a clue. What are you 12.
Its just more fun to insult you.

I asked at my dealership yesterday and they will do it there. Next time, use the energy you wasted on this thread to call a dealership or a performance shop!

or just dont curb your shit :happyanim:

xminusx

Banned
Car(s)
The Failboat.
I actually sold that fast for $120 shipped..
I was at the dealer to get a vent replaced after noticing it was infact broken and asked because I'm going to pick up some detriots that have been curbed.

But hey, if it makes you feel better to act like an ass for no reason and put me down, go for it. I could give two shits about your opinion and how these forums are 'going to shit because of people like me'. Whatever gets you to sleep at night.

sodaman

DBP #912 R32 W/DSG
Car(s)
2008 blue r32 #912
'going to shit because of people like me'.

You said it not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you scammed someone for a 120 bucks, good for you if thats what you do for people, Maybe you never heard of karma. Yah same shit you sent me in a pm, dont you remember! I guess 12 year olds dont have a memory! Dont you remember calling me a jack off for offering you less money than 100 bucks, well im sorry if it hurts when you get the treatment you shove out. But hey thats what becoming a big boy should teach you punk. If you want I can display your insults for all to see. But I dont need too. Your idiot ways I am sure have been seen by more than one. Good luck with your adventures, as thats all they are.

Sorry mods, but hey I dont treat people like this unless they have asked for it. If you read his pm's I am sure you will understand. Oh yah have a great mardi gras, in the toilet.

Last edited: