GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

18'' audi wheels on mk5 tdi sport

dubslut

Hi all, I am just new to the forum and need some advice please :/ I have put a set of 18'' Audi rs alloys on my tdi sport 140, it's a 2007 plate and I have heard of huge rims going on them but didn't want something to dramatic, I put them on and now I have problems with some sort of scraping, the car isn't lowered yet and I would like to drop it 30mm or something only I need help to stop the scraping, I think it's something in the arches because there's no marks on the underside of the car. What could this be? How do I rectify it? Any help and advice is really appreciated. Thank you.

Teamaker

Passed Driver's Ed
There's probably a ton of front fender screw removal DIYs floating around the forum. Roll the fenders? More negative camber? What are the specs on the wheels? It's odd that you're rubbing on 18s with stock ride height.

dubslut

I will find out the spec of the wheels when I finish work, I can't remember off the top of my head, they are the 18'' Audi rotors with the diamond cut polished tips if that helps, thanks for replying lol

dubslut

Hi my wheels are pcd 5x112 and et 35 I think, there aftermarket reps and I couldn't see the sizes stamped. Is there some sort of mod I can do myself instead of getting the arches rolled or is that going to be my only way forward?