GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

11 OEM gear knobs - Audi, Seat, Skoda etc etc! all should fit mk5's!

koosh

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk5 golf
ok been a bit of a hoard over the past while and since i got myself an edition 30 gear knob i will be keeping now its time to get rid of the rest :D

all of the gear knobs are small spline fitment unless stated and DO NOT come with metal retaining clips unless stated :) this means they should fit mk5's no bother by removing the clip from your old gear knob and splitting it from the gaitor and fitting the new one! (i have a how to if anyone is interested in this process!)

a few pictures so bear with :D

Edition 30 mk5 Golf. 6 speed. brand new never fitted! solid metal body, trimmed golf ball top with leather gaitor (may be leatherette not sure) and red stitching. satin black surround and chrome trim ring. comes with retaining ring - $165

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seat Ibiza. 5 speed. satin black top. very good condition - SOLD!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seat Leon. 6 speed. small satin silver ring around the bottom. very good condition except for the top plastic bit which has had a fair bit of paint rubbed off around edges - SOLD!

mk4 Golf Gti. 5 speed. came out of Gti so may be leather version (not 100%). has a hole in the material and all the chrome has came off the top ring bit - $17.50

mk4 Golf LARGE SPLINE! 5 speed. excellant condition - $25

mk5 Golf GT. 5 speed. chrome ring round bottom and very good condition except all the tabs that hold top bit on are broken. will be glued down if i can find glue - $20

Audi A3. 5 speed. good condition. silver metal ring round bottom. has a leather feel to it (probably leatherette again!) one of the 4 tabs has broke nfrom the bottom but doesnt affect fitment - $25

Skoda Octavia. no speed symbol. plastic chrome insert which has some slight pitting in it. the material on top is a bit smooth aswell - $25

old Audi. no gear symbol as it was painted mk5 golf Steel Grey. used to be screw on type (early vw audi) but i drilled it out to fit small spline gear shafts. very good condition - $12.50

old Audi. 5 speed. quite smooth top and spongey feel to it. good condition - $10

and lastly brand new solid metal with blue trim. has cosmic racing engraved round the bottom. comes with grub screw and one plastic slide but not sure what it will fit! - $10

postage can be arranged on all items should only be about $8 per item to ship ;)

Last edited:

koosh

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk5 golf
maybe just a little dude but since i cant afford to be a wheel whore just yet i have focused my whoring on other things :lol:

i have found one i like now so i gotta get rid of the rest :) i have another i;ve just not put up yet :)

koosh

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk5 golf
sold some more of this stuff and have ebayed some of it!
look under user "stevie-em" on ebay uk :)