GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

10mm Wider Fenders

svt2mkv

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 Jetta
On the onset, I know that Seibon makes these in carbon fiber, but I want to know if anyone else makes them out of metal (I'm assuming thats what the fenders are made of, haven't looked). If the Seibon ones are the only option than that is likely what I will end up buying. I just don't want to drop 650 on a set of CF fenders that I just plan on painting anyway.

Thanks guys, and I love the site.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
No offense but, why do you need wider fenders on a rabbit?

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
On the onset, I know that Seibon makes these in carbon fiber, but I want to know if anyone else makes them out of metal (I'm assuming thats what the fenders are made of, haven't looked). If the Seibon ones are the only option than that is likely what I will end up buying. I just don't want to drop 650 on a set of CF fenders that I just plan on painting anyway.

Thanks guys, and I love the site.

Is that $650 for front and back or just front? I looked on their website and all they show are generic pictures with no description or price. Would you mind telling me where you found them? I've been looking to replace a fender, as I have some damage from a hit and run. It would be nice to have and extra 10mm clearance. Opens up a lot more wheel possibilities. Thanks.

svt2mkv

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 Jetta
Is that $650 for front and back or just front? I looked on their website and all they show are generic pictures with no description or price. Would you mind telling me where you found them? I've been looking to replace a fender, as I have some damage from a hit and run. It would be nice to have and extra 10mm clearance. Opens up a lot more wheel possibilities. Thanks.

That is 650 (I think) just for the fronts, they are supposed to even out the fenders some.
Click for Redline Motorworks Seibon Sale: Carbon Fiber Parts for the MkV