GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

1 small back box fine, clost to front of car??

lightningjack

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
09 GTI
Not sure if you're referring to a "res delete" which there are a ton of postings you can search for and read through, or if you're talking about removing the catalytic converter. Removing the CAT, at least in the states would fail you on emissions.

VW_gti_09

Ready to race!
Car(s)
09 vw canywhite gti
or you can ask this question at vwvortex.com :thumbup::lol:

RIANF1

Mclaren Fanboy
Car(s)
2012 Fiat 500 Abarth
Dont get fucking cheeky that's clearly what I'm trying to find out, and the a button doesnt really work on my keypad, if you had any knowledge you would probably understand what I'm talking about and know there is two boxes on the exhaust on this motor. I know I don't know much about motors exhausts and that's clearly why I've posted this.

um......... You sir are an ASSHOLE! and yes... my A button is working:thumbsup:

porpoise hork

Ready to race!
Should it make a difference having just a single small box on the exhaust instead of the standard two, on vw golf mk5 tsi 140, the box is going to replace the one closest to the front of the car, none on the back should this be fine?

RIANF1

Mclaren Fanboy
Car(s)
2012 Fiat 500 Abarth
Straight up I don't know much about motors that's why I've posted this might sound like spastic.

I took off the box closest to back first no sound difference so I took off the other one in middle and just replace it with a single smaller put it in the middle like the other one, then pipe going to back with twin, should this be ok

41569_312949702912_1294766_n.jpg