GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

09-10 NHL Season Thread

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
im hoping for my birthday that the thrashers fire their GM... Losing Kovy is just the beginning of the end of professional hockey in Atlanta...

DUB2OT

Banned
^^yea they might pull out the win tomorrow cause the CAPS wont have the fans. VC gonna be quite and empty advantage pens.

johnnyg238

"Doc"
Car(s)
For now Honda V6 Acc
They thought they wouldn't have fans Friday either but we all showed up! Great game!

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
The Finnish Fortress was solid tonight, nice win on the road.

johnnyg238

"Doc"
Car(s)
For now Honda V6 Acc
Is it funny that I "discovered" hockey when I moved to DC? Moved from Memphis and went to a Caps game with a friend...I thought it was awesome!!! In fact, I am sad that I have missed out on this sport for the last 30 years!!!! In fact the only thing my wife wanted for her 30th birthday was good seats at a caps game (got 3rd row off the ice). My wife and I joke that the superbowl is going to be a letdown just because now we are used to the fast paced action and excitement of hockey. We are now looking into season tickets. Just curious if anyone else out there feels the same way or have been fans for life and think hockey is the best!

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
Been a fan since I was about 4 years old, that's about the same time I learned to skate and started playing.

Used to go to games at the old Caps Center with my parents when I was a kid, I love playing hockey, I love watching hockey and I LOVE watching the Caps. Even in years when we were subpar, I still cheered for them and thought they were the best team ever lol.

I typically make it to about 15 home games a year, considering doing season tickets but so far in the past 2 years I haven't had to pay for a ticket and I have been sitting either 3 rows behind the bench or in a Lexus suite. So I guess I cant complain...

Oh and by the way...

C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS!!!

johnnyg238

"Doc"
Car(s)
For now Honda V6 Acc
Well, you can't complain about that! I was going to ask if you wanted to split 2 season tickets in preferred seating but I guess you won't need to...lucky dog!

johnnyg238

"Doc"
Car(s)
For now Honda V6 Acc
Well I will just throw out that idea to anyone interested in splitting a pair of preferred (lower level) season tickets....

johnnyg238

"Doc"
Car(s)
For now Honda V6 Acc
Caps down by 2...they can still come back although the Penguins aren't showing any signs of fatigue...