GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

08 .:R vs chopper

.:R32AtuB.

vw pride never stops baby
I was having a nice night cruise and we happen to see one of our friends (my girlfriend and I) so we go like 55 in a 45 talking and some douche bag riding a bike is talgating and trying to go between us in two lane main road. we say a quick goodbye to our friend, I downshift 2-3 times and the fun begins:biggrin:. I DESTROY him. i hear he is trying so hard to go fast and i just keep getting space between me and the bike. I slow down to head into a gas station and the dude gives the dirtiest look, passes and every 2 seconds he turns his head around and gives that death stare until out of site.

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
Riiiiight, if he wanted to pass you he would have.

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
I can't tell you why he didn't pass you. How am I suppose to know? But if a motorcycle wants to pass you they will.

Car(s)
Subaru
that's a 1.6L on nitrous and upgrade camshaft...

:iono: thing still ran a 10. we dont even know anything about that chopper the r32 thinks he raced. it could have 300hp for all we know, or could be completely stock. the reason he prolly didnt pass is that its too dangerous to pass and he might have taken that risk at 50mph, but he isnt going to take that risk at 100mph

Captain Slow

Banned
:iono: thing still ran a 10. we dont even know anything about that chopper the r32 thinks he raced. it could have 300hp for all we know, or could be completely stock. the reason he prolly didnt pass is that its too dangerous to pass and he might have taken that risk at 50mph, but he isnt going to take that risk at 100mph

or could easily have been one of the smaller bikes that isn't fast. your guess is as good as mine.