josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Stock hpfp?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

AustinWayne

Passed Driver's Ed
All the common stuff yea. And couldnt tell ya. The car keeps up with the demanded fuel pressure on the logs. Do have a spare pump laukng around so could give it a shot. But ive never ran across that controller issue yet and after looking it up kinda could see it playing a role but then not really. Just dont have the same symptoms as other but they do say it'll cut fuel on upper end. I'm just hoping it does it again tomorrow so I can actually log it since I finally figured that out. And hopefully can see the problems.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

AustinWayne

Passed Driver's Ed
Got a log of it cutting out. And everything is consistant until around 51-5200 and boost holds around 16psi then drops to 11 and it hardly revs past that.

Quick question. Is this limp mode?

AustinWayne

Passed Driver's Ed
So just to see what everyone thinks. Clearly the codes cars fine sometimes. Well when you clear them fuel trims reset. Long fuel trim slowly rises and dont stop until it gets to 23-25 and stays there. No matter if its idling or highway. Short term bouncys around in the lower numbers -6-1 so seems alright.

So unplug the o2 sensor the things runs like absolute crap. Unplug the boost sensor/map? The one on the charge pipe runs like crap. Unplug the maf(sensor on intake) it dont change. Sooo. Is that a pretty obvious sign I should change it?

AustinWayne

Passed Driver's Ed
Last log i took it cut at 5200 boost was constant at about 1200 fuel pressure matched requested. Maf was at 104.2 g/s

Then at 5240 after the cut boost was about 1180 fuel pressure still good but maf was 52g/s