GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

FS: OEM 17" Classics 5x112 w/Blizzaks

Pic of the wheel with no tire.
  2. T

FS: OEM 17" Classics 5x112 w/Blizzaks

Selling my old winter set up since I no longer own my MK5. Wheels are spray painted gloss black. 4 wheels included but only 3 wheels come with tires, the other was no good and I never replaced it. One of the tires was patched, see attached photos. Looking for $350 OBO. Local pickup in North...
  3. T

2007 GTI - Package 1 - 6SP - 2DR - $8,900

Bought this car brand new in Sept of 2006, car has been nothing but good to me but unfortunately its time to move on. Asking price is $8,900 OBO 105k miles (will go up as its my daily) Mods: FK Coilovers (Stainless Steel - Height & Dampening Adjustable) GIAC ECU tune Rear quarter panels pulled...
  4. T

FS: Candy Apple Tails (All Red)

Selling my all red tails. Professionally painted Candy Apple Red. $150 Located in Northern NJ. Email for quicker response teh.rui@gmail.com
  5. T

FS: Euro Rub Strips w/Chrome Trim

Located in Northern New Jersey, not looking to ship. Rub strips come painted Candy White, one has a small ding in it where the paint is chipped. This is a special order item, I waited about 4 months to get them. Only other person I know or have seen running this is Fuzzy. Price: $300 OBO...
  6. T

FS: BBS RGII 17X8 / 17X8.5 ET in NJ

Selling a set of BBS RG2's. To my knowledge, they are: 17x8 et35 and 17x8.5 et35 They are 5x114.3, included in the sale are wobble bolts to allow you to bolt right up to 5x112. Also included is a set of 5mm spacers. Perfect for MK5/MK6 fitment. Tires are Falken 912's 215/45/17 all around...
  7. T

WTB: OEM Classix in New Jersey

With or without tires. Email for a quicker response, cash in hand. teh.rui@gmail.com
  8. T

WTB: 18" Huffs

Lets see what you got. Local preferred. I am in Northern NJ.
  9. T

FS: 15mm 5x112 to 5x130 H&R TRAK+ Wheel Adapters

2 sets of 5x112 to 5x130 H&R TRAK+ Wheel Adapter's. Retail for $156 a set plus shipping, will let both go for $200 picked up or + shipping. These were used for less than a month.
  10. T

FS: Euro R32 Tail Lights - NJ

Had them on the car for a while, decided to go with all red instead. Near perfect condition, small scratch on one barely noticeable. Will include brand new trigger wire so you can wire up the rear fog as well. I was in an accident about 2 years ago and had my passenger side tail damaged...
  11. T

FEELER: Rare 3-Piece Porsche Twists - NJ

Looking to possibly get rid of these things in the near future, figured I'd gauge some interest. Wheel Specs: Disclaimer* When I purchased the wheels, this is what I was told. I have not confirmed this or verified it myself. 18X8 ET 49 5x130 18X9.5 ET 52 5x130 5x130 to 5x112 15mm H&R...
  12. T

FS: Ground Control Camber Plates

***SOLD*** Less than 2 months old, put them on the car Sept 23rd and had them out last week. Allows up to -2.5 degrees of camber up front and gives you PLENTY of more room to go low. If you want to be the static champion, this is what you need!! Borderline tucking rim on FK Silverline X+...
  13. T

Spring Diameter?

Looking to order some Ground Control camber plates but need to know my spring diameter. Does anyone know what it is for Fk Silverline coilovers?
  14. T

WTB: GTI Euro Rear Bumper

color doesnt matter. i am in NJ. show me what you got. i may have a euro r32 rear i can get my hands on and work out a trade if anyone is interested.
  15. T

FS: CCW Classics / 18x8.5 et36 / 18x9.5 et44

18x8.5 et36 18x9.5 et44 Tires are Falken ZE-512, 215/35/18 in the front and 215/40/18 in the rear. I purchased the tires on 3/16/11 and waited about a week to get them mounted. These tires have less than 500 miles on them and are pretty much brand new. I also ordered a new set of center...
  16. T

FS: 17" BBS RS (Prima Donna)

Putting these up for sale again. They are 5x114.3 - 17x8/17x9 et35. Regular RS's with the faces powder coated white, gold plated bolts and hex caps, and red/gold BBS center caps. Tires are Falken 512's, 205/40/17 up front and 205/45/17 in the rear. I picked them up earlier this year and they...
  17. T

Feeler/FS: 17" BBS RS (Prima Donna Theme)

Putting this up as a feeler for now, debating on what to do next as far as wheels go so I figure'd I'd put these up to see what kind of interest there is in them. First off, no, they arn't "real" Prima Donnas. They are BBS RS 17x8 et35 and 17x9 et35 (if im not mistaken, will double check the...
  18. T

GIAC w/catless downpipe

For those of you with catless downpipes and have GIAC software, what are you guys using to get rid of the CEL?
  19. T

Catless AWE Downpipe

Anyone have something similar to this? I found a used AWE downpipe for sale w/ceramic cat and I am contemplating buying it and just having the cat deleted. I searched and found one person on here with it, anyone else?
  20. T

WTB: your stock license plate bracket

sell it to me