GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

brand new OEM jetta/gli car cover for sale

bought a jetta/gli car cover a couple months back because i was parked around alot of trees, ended up not really using it. its an OEM vw cover, and i bought it right before they changed the part number for the cover and jacked the price up 100 bucks. I used it literally a total of two times...
  2. K

any chippers in the philly area?

is there anybody in the philly area that is running with revo or apr, only wondering because i would possibly like to meet up to see what the upgrade does for the car first hand
  3. K

reviving old threads vs. posting old questions

i am a newbie, obviously, but im pretty sure i read that before asking questions, you should research, to check if the question was already asked, so when i find a thread that has the question that i was wondering, AND have another question about that subject, is it dumb to revive an old thread...
  4. K

rear valence suggestions

anyone with suggestions for a rear valence/diffuser for 2007 gli? i want to stay dual tip so rieger and abt are out of the question
  5. K

foot well lights

does anyone know if it is possible to get the footwell lights to stay on while riding, and if so then anyone with a blue led blub that will match the dash color?
  6. K

How Long Til You Got A Speeding Ticket

So I bought brand new 2006 silver gli in january, car ended up being a lemon, so i finally got my new 2007 black gli in its place last wednesday, and driving home from penn state on saturday got a speeding ticket, anyone else get one that soon:burnrubber:
  7. K

WTB: black badges?

any one know where to buy black mkv badges for gti/gli?
  8. K

VWoA or Zender Body Kit

just here to get some opinions, my delema is that i really love the fact that zender's body kit for the GTI/GLI is a badgeless front grill.....BUT its a fiberglass body kit.....:mad: but i also like VWoA's vortex body kit ABD's project car used this kit and it turned out real nice and its a poly...
  9. K

Hood mod questions

Does anyone know how to make or where to buy the little hood insert that was made for the Caractere project car. Its that little piece that fills in the void where the vw badge would be? I want to go badgeless but the gap in the hood after going badgeless would be an eye sore, any suggestions...
  10. K

Bought New 06 GLI 1/30/06 and its in the shop already

Bought 2006 Jetta GLI on Janurary 30th, car was basically brand new nothing wrong with it (visually), car had about 400 miles on it, and basically was just a left over 2006. A couple days after buying the car (Feb 3rd) the car broke down, I had major problems with roadside assistance to have it...