GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Selling off things from the Rabbi

My lease ended on my 2008 Rabbit and now I've got a 2010 GTI. I did change a few things on my Rabbit and now I'm passing them on to anybody who's interested. OEM MKV GTI Steering wheel. This is a GTI Steering wheel that I purchased from someone who had wrecked their GTI. It does not include...
  2. A

The Wait is OVER! If you want a 2009 GTI now is the time!

At least in Western Region. I've confirmed that we on the west coast will have 0% financing for 60 months for regular dealers and 66 months for VW Wholesale dealers like mine. the 72 month will probably be .5% which has been the way they have been doing things lately. They haven't published if...
  3. A

Keep your OEM parts!

I've had a situation come up a couple times now where customers bring cars in to trade them in and they've been modded. Some much more so than others but I have a strong suggestion for all who mod their cars. Keep your factory OEM parts! And before you bring the car in to trade it in. In a...
  4. A

WTT: ABD Stage 2 CAI

I have a customer that traded in an 07 GTI with the ABD Stage 2 CAI. Setup is complete and clean. No visible scratches. I need to trade this for a stock intake for the FSI 2.0T motor. Want to do straight trade and will have one of my techs do the swap if necessary.
  5. A

GTIs and Wolfsburgs

Hey guys I have two United Gray GTI DSG two doors left in stock. 0% for up to 72 months on both OAC. One of the GTIs I have is the following FSI motor United Gray Power Sunroof MSRP is $25525.00 Invoice is $24271.00 I can sell it to forum members for $23971.00 and give the 0% Financing OAC...
  6. A

Last of my 2008 GTIs

I have the following GTIs in stock that are the last of my inventory for 2008. These are all available with 0% Financing for up to 72 months OAC. All are 2 doors All are DSG All are FSI motors 1. United Gray with Power Sunroof and nothing else MSRP is $25525 2. Candy White with Power...
  7. A

Anybody looking for a good deal on a BMP 2008 NEW Manual Trans GTI 2 Door?

Hey guys. I got lucky on a dealer trade recently and ended up with a Black Magic Pearl 2 Door Manual GTI Base Model! This is also the new TSI engine! This is completely base no options 6 Speed Manual We are a Volkswagen Wholesale Dealer and can do 0% for 72 Months on approved credit. Invoice...
  8. A

2009 2.0TDI Clean Diesel V Some kind of Civic Coupe

Ok, so anybody here in So Cal that went to the Ontario Get Together on Monday saw me driving my dealerships 2009 2.0TDI Diesel to the meet. VW Thought it was a cute idea to put some really silly looking graphics on the car that look like green leafy flames off the front wheels. So as I was on...
  9. A

Wanted : GlofMKV Sticker

Hey guys, Where do I get one of those great stickers that I see from time to time. Anybody have one? Hit me up off list. Chris Kelly
  10. A

Southern California 2008 GTI Inventories Getting Thin

Hey guys, I just thought I would pass out some information. While doing some locating for customers, several of which are from this forum it's starting to get tough to find specific GTIs due to scarcity. Just thought I would pass along a heads up. Chris Kelly
  11. A

CAI on 2008 2.5 Rabbit

I'm looking for opinions from people who actually have them in use on their cars. Which manufacturer has the best CAI for the 2.5? I'm talking real performance not sound or looks. It could look like a bowl of spaghettios as long as it gave better performance I don't car. Let the suggestions...
  12. A

0% Financing in Southern California

Hey guys, I've been getting some emails with questions about 0% financing for 60 months on GTI and Rabbit. I sent an email to my contact at VCI (Volkswagen Credit Incorporated) regarding this last night. His response was a 100% False. He specifically said that 0% is only available on GTIs and...
  13. A

2004 R32 Tornado Red on Black Leather

This is a Very Clean unmolested 2004 R32 Sorry I forgot to put the price in my first post. $24500.00+Tax&Title Tornado Red Black Leather 6 Speed Manual 4 Motion (Doubt I need to mention this but what the hell) Less than 21000 miles Clean Carfax Tight and solid Very well cared for This car...
  14. A

FS: 2007 Package 2 Black Magic W/Navigation

Here's the low down: 2007 2 door GTI DSG Black Magic Package 2 (Leather, Dual Zone, Sunroof, Heated Seats) Headlight Washers DVD Navigation 18718 Miles Volkswagen Certified Vehicle is located in Corona California Buy the car and get Complimentary Oil Changes and Car Washes for as long as you...
  15. A

Offer to Southern California GolfMKV Members

If anyone is interested in any Current Model Volkswagen, GTI, Rabbit, Passat, Touareg, Beetle, ECT. Email me off list for below invoice pricing on all the above. TDI, and Tiguans unfortunately will not be below invoice but I can still make a good deal on one for any forum member. In...
  16. A

Steering Wheel Controls in a Rabbit.

Ok, I got myself a GTI steering wheel to put in my 08 Rabbit. I'm curious if anybody else has done this and if they could figure out how to get the steering wheel controls to work. I already put a 6 CD Changer in and my 08 Rabbit has the full sized MFI. Anybody who can give me a heads up would...
  17. A

Who would argue with this deal?

If anybody on this forum was looking specifically for a NEW 2008 GTI 4 door in a Specific Color with no other options and you found it; on top of that the dealership was offering to sell you the car for $600.00 BELOW INVOICE, would you take that deal? Who would argue with that deal?
  18. A

Shift Knob Suggestions

Anybody here have suggestions for a replacement for the stock shift knob on my 08 Rabbit Manual Trans? I like the feel of the round ball but would like a little better feel such as leather, or maybe even CF. Anybody have photos of what they have installed?
  19. A

No Mo Fo Do~ (2009 No 4 Door GTI's)

Just thought I would let everybody know that in 2009 no more 4 Door GTI's. Just 2 doors. Chris:fighting0030: