GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Draw007

A Day Prior to the Races.

Just a little eye candy for the racing fans in the crowd. Shots were taken today a Miller Motorsports Park in Utah. The Jetta TDI race starts tomorrow AM @ 9.:happyanim:
  2. Draw007

FS: 06 GTI

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=733005&nid=443&tab=list/view&ad=1074139
  3. Draw007

Jennifer Aniston...

Hottest or Not?
  4. Draw007

MKV GTI..Design getting stale?

As the subject line asks, is the MKV GTI beginning to look a little stale? I see MKIV R32's that look timeless (and sweet), whereas the 5-series GTI (and R32 design) is beginning to look rather boring when seen on the street (mine being an exception of course...:biggrin:).
  5. Draw007

New and Improved!!! TALK SloppySRT into getting a MKV!!!!!!

I can't believe some even try to compare the two. A Neon is a Neon, no matter what its got under the hood. It's simply a P.O.S. Reality check: Would any corporation cease production on a true seller?
  6. Draw007

And the Winners are....

To all the MS3 and Si owners, sorry to disappoint but our little friend won!
  7. Draw007

A day at the races...

American LeMans at Miller Motorsports track in Tooele, UT.
  8. Draw007

2009 GTI...

Sorry for the redundancy as I originally posted this in the 2008 thread... "Although I forgot to bring home the info, I got the latest update of PC Carbook and was pleasantly surprised to see the option for 2009: Thunderbunny body kit. Pricing has yet to be released. Also, Reflex Silver will no...
  9. Draw007

Age of GTI/GLI Owners...

Although another thread exists with the question, there are 900 replies. Bad info if you're really wanting to know stats (isn't that the whole reason behind the question?). Poll time boyz and girlz. BTW, No Wabbits! (sorry...)
  10. Draw007

Oettinger + US = Nada.

Well I attempted to order an Oettinger rear apron last night but found out today there are zero distributors of their products in the US. In fact, CEC, the official importer of Oettinger has sent all their Oettinger stock back to Germany. What to do, what to do....:cry:
  11. Draw007

Tiger Woods....

Four days work this weekend: 1.35 million. :cry:
  12. Draw007

FS: '06 Harley Softail Deluxe

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=2722950&cat=
  13. Draw007

FS: 19" OZ Palladio's

Selling the OZ's http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=2720525&cat=
  14. Draw007

TEIN coilovers

Has any one installed Tein's Euro coilover kit on their MKV? They're in the running for my next upgrade as they're very well respected for suspension tuning. If it's too early for evaluation I guess I'll be the guinea pig and let you all know....
  15. Draw007

FS: Neuspeed P-Flo...

Fits MKV 2.0 FSI. $140 - free shipping in lower US. Perfect condition, used less than 100 miles.
  16. Draw007

What Does Alf Want?

Okay, here it is: the person with over 10,000 posts on our humble little forum is considering a move in another direction. So far, he's all over the spectrum so let's vote. What should Alf get for a replacement to the bitchin' ride he already has (that's in the process of being parted out BTW...)?
  17. Draw007

Utah VW/Audi Meet?

Does anybody besides me in the Wasatch Front feel the need for a meet? Summer's near so let's get it together and make something!
  18. Draw007

AWE vs. Milltek Exhaust...

Although all I have to by are sound clips, I've narrowed my decision to either AWE or Milltek because I don't want to go larger than a 2.75" diameter pipe. While I'm leaning towards AWE due its design as I don't like the way the Milltek muffler isn't tucked under the vehicle, I'm still not...
  19. Draw007

red or gray

Go with UG. Reason being, I have CW and still lust after the UG machine of mKvDuBBy.
  20. Draw007

Sundance Film Festival...VW

I went to the sundance film festival today and VW, being a sponsor, gave away this bag of tricks if you showed the key to your Dub!:thumbup: