GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Fully Alarmed

MkV LED OEM Rear Lights

OEM LED Rear lights for sale, immaculate condition, Plug & Play with no CanBus lights out error warning. Easy fit, two nuts per light unit, 1/2 hour to swap over. Cost £250 new and there isn't a mark on them. Collect from East Yorkshire or pay for postage. Will accept £150 + P&P if required...
  2. Fully Alarmed

Is it O.K.....

To use standard euro GTI springs on a Tdi ? Would there be any issues with different weights of the cars etc ? I've got chance of some euro Gti springs at a reasonable price and i dont want to drop it any lower than euro stock Gti.
  3. Fully Alarmed

F/S 18" X 8 R32 Reps with tyres.

Hopefully after Friday (12/06/08) i will have my R32 reps for sale, they are 16 months old and are fitted with Kumho tyres. Lets not pull no punches here, due to the fact they are 18 X 8 ET42 there is kerb damage. Nothing major and i could refurb them before i sell them but i dont really want...
  4. Fully Alarmed

Torque Setting ??

Can anyone please tell me the torque setting for the front suspension pinch bolt? (The one that is recommended that you change when you do a suspension upgrade.) Also does anyone know (roughly) what price they are, i know they aren't expensive but was just curious? I'm ordering my Eibach...
  5. Fully Alarmed

Ugliest 'SUPERCARS' Ever !!!

Here we go..... Convini 28 Cizeta Heidelber Jimenez Mitsuoka Yamaha Qvale Comments..... This is class tho. \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
  6. Fully Alarmed

18" Monza II Wheels, Info please.

Hi, i'm considering putting the standard look 18" Wheels on my TDI. The 'diamond cut' face version but i'm just a little worried about how they hold up to stone chips or the dreaded kerb rash. With them having a lacquered / clear coat finish thats also coloured in the inserts. £450 inc Tyres...
  7. Fully Alarmed

Offset or Width change?

I have put a set of aftermarket R32 reps on my Golf Mk5 but they stick out further than i would like, and further than original R32 wheels do. They are 18x8 with an offset of ET42. What do i need to change on my next set of wheels to put them to standard looking? Is it the offset? If so which...
  8. Fully Alarmed

Door Pin LED

Anyone fitted one of these before? States that they are 7X brighter than the original and obviously blue instead of red. Just ordered one and was just wondering? According to the blurb you dont have to remove the whole door card just enough to pull the top edge back to get access to the...
  9. Fully Alarmed

FINEPIX S5800 8MP ??

Just bought this, its been delivered tomorrow, wondered if anyone had one or used one or used to have one ? I realise that it may be an entry level camera for some of you guys but i dont do too much photography to warrant spending silly money. I've got a Canon EOS SLR but don't use it anymore...
  10. Fully Alarmed

Anyone used these ?

I'm wanting to drop the car 25mm and these state around 25-30mm. Just wondering if anyone is using or had them ? Feedback appreciated.
  11. Fully Alarmed

Could it get any.........

UGLIER ???? Although the jury is still out on this one. :iono: :iono:
  12. Fully Alarmed

Anyone interested ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-Golf-MK-5-Carbon-Fibre-Front-Grill-Grille-GTI-Turbo_W0QQitemZ300206964240QQihZ020QQcategoryZ9889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem I know you'll all slag it off 'cos its on Ebay tho!!!
  13. Fully Alarmed

Golf/Rabbit Front Lip & Splitter

Has anyone seen these before ? Got one ? Do they fit well ? Experiences ? :iono:
  14. Fully Alarmed

Anyone heard of or tried this?

Got a work email yesterday with this attached, anyone tried it ? Apparently Number 1 and Number 4 work, according to the guy who sent me the email. Haven't tried it myself but i can't see the door unlocking one working but hey you never know.
  15. Fully Alarmed

Golf / Rabbit Grill

Has anyone fitted or seen one of these fitted on a Mk 5 before. Pics preferably. Considering it on my Reflex Silver TDI and getting matching honeycomb bottom sections...
  16. Fully Alarmed

Interior Lighting

Just installed two of these in the centre roof light and OMG they are superb. I've ordered more to do the front, above the rear view mirror, and also the footlights. I've ordered 5 in total to cover all the interior lights(+ the two i have already bought). I can highly recommend them...
  17. Fully Alarmed

WANTED.....

Standard height springs from a GTI. Has anyone dropped their Gti and has a set of standard springs lying around their garage gathering dust ? I wanna lower my Golf TDi to a Gti level and cant see the point in buying more if someone else has got a set doing nothing. If so please get in touch...
  18. Fully Alarmed

Good Looking but.........

Thick as F*&K !! http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww&feature=related :headbang:
  19. Fully Alarmed

Ride Height ?

Could someone give me a measurement from the road surface to the inside of the front and rear wheel arch top ? I want to drop my Golf (rabbit) to standard GTI height but would like to know what that height is ? I've got the Tdi Sport which is supposedly 15mm lower than the stock Golf, but i...