GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Please help... ABS issues I think

2012 VW CC Sport 2.0TSI / DSG / FWD... nothing special So the issue is that all the lights are on... ill post a short video if its not already up... when you go to stop, it stops fine but then acts like the brakes are slipping and then the abs starts to do its abs things and the brake pedal...
  2. T

P052A *rough idle*

2012 cc 2.0 tsi (stock as your grandmas cc) so i drove the car home from work and car was fine. this morning i go to drive to work and it idles rough, so i shut it down and drive my truck. just got home and looked at the cel codes and got p050, so i unplugged my maf and started up again and...
  3. T

Norfolk, VA vagcom please

Looking to just do a few quick vag mods like key fob window roll down. Will bring drinks for payment. Please let me know
  4. T

Low oil pressure engine off

Wife said our 2012 cc sport just said that message. She checked the dip stick and said it has oil on it. I just did an oil change 2 days ago. I used rotela t6 0w 40 and mobile 1 oil filter. I cranked the oil plug pretty good so I know it's not leaking and same with the filter. As I was typing...
  5. T

Back in a vw

My wife and I just bought a vw cc. It is bone stock but I will slowly do things to it. It has a dsg... So no more clutch... Just dsg crap :lol: Feels good to be back. Been driving a jacked up truck that's slower than a dump truck and my work van is even slower than that. We bought a b5 a4 off...