GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Keskin KT1 $500 with tires

This weekend only I have reduced the price of the wheels with tires. $500 + ANY stock MKV wheel and tire combo, OBO. Keskin KT1 in 16x7.5 et 35 5x112 and 5x100, 205/50/16 PM me! SOCAL ONLY!!
  2. N

Golf/Rabbit Part Out *SoCal*

Prefer local pick up and cash. Located in IE, SoCal. Willing to ship small items that can fit in a padded envelope otherwise no shipping! If shipping add PP and shipping fees. I am willing to trade parts for an unlocked GSM Android phone. PM me. Thanks. *UPDATE* 10/18/10 Here are some...
  3. N

Thule Roof Rack SoCal

I have a Thule Roof Rack for sale. Comes with everything needed for installation, except for 1 rubber mount, but can still be mounted using creative methods (make your own). It also has the fairing. No locks! Good shape. It's for 2-door golf models. It's actually on my car as I am typing...
  4. N

FS: Keskin KT1 16x7.5 SoCal

Hello, I just want to make this very clear, I want to make a local sale. I will not ship. I have done so in the past, it was a pain and ended up losing $ on the deal. So please locals only :) Thanks. I have a set of 4 Keskin KT1's for sale. They are 16x7.5 35et all round. They have been...
  5. N

WTB: MFSW Airbag Harness MKV

Hey guys... anyone have a hook up at a dealership or have one of these lying around? I need to get a MFSW Airbag Harness p/n 1K0 971 584 L. Thanks!:drinking:
  6. N

Japan Japanese VW Scene?

Looking to see how the Japanese VW scene is. Near Aichi/Nagoya. I'm gonna be moving there sometime in the future and would like to meet some cool Nihonjin Dubbers and make friends... Thinking if I should import my Dub when I go, or selling it and buying another over there...:iono:
  7. N

FS: Greddy Exhaust for Rabbit SoCal

http://www.socaleuro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24608 Thanks for looking :)
  8. N

Parts4VW;s 10yr Aniversary BBQ & GTG - Caravan from I.E.

Ok, everyone Inland Dubz is heading a caravan down to the Parts4VW's 10th Aniversary GTG & BBQ. Everyone and anyone from the I.E. is welcomed to join in on our caravaning fun. We don't speed, we have a slow steady pace, and family friendly people! So come join us! Mark your calendars! Saturday...
  9. N

Got my new lens...

...So I went a little crazy... They didn't come out as planned... seeing how there was too much sun (damn california) but I guess I can only practice more...
  10. N

My Whoring... (56k yea your gonna look anyways)

Just some pictures... Hopefully Photobucket doesn't degrade the picture quality too much. 2007 Rabbit 2.5 on 16x7.5 Keskin KT1's et 35 on KW V1 Coilovers 2006 GTI 2.0T 17x8 Audi A8's on Eibach Sport Springs 2001 GTI 12v VR6 19x8 and 19x9 Jaz Hero's on H&R Coilovers