GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

2009 GTI, DSG, 2-Door, CW

SOLD
  2. H

Turn Signal Issue.

Have a strange problem that started a week ago or so. I'll flip the turn signal stalk up to indicate right, and it will turn the left blinker on. It will do the three click and then turn off (when left in the right position.) Hazards seem to work fine. All the lights are in working order. If I...
  3. H

Turn Signal Issue.

Have a strange problem that started a week ago or so. I'll flip the turn signal stalk up to indicate right, and it will turn the left blinker on. It will do the three click and then turn off (when left in the right position.) Hazards seem to work fine. All the lights are in working order. If I...
  4. H

WTB CatBack Exhaust

I sold my AWE Tuning Cat Back to a forum member earlier this year and miss having the extra noise. Looking for another... Eurojet or CTS Tuning would also be acceptable. Thanks!
  5. H

Low RPM Stutter - MKV GTI w/DSG

Having a very weird issue... In 5th or 6th gear (sometimes others), cruising around 40mph with RPMs around 1600-2200 and light pressure on the gas pedal, the engine will start to stutter. It goes away if I press harder (will not downshift) or lift off. But it will happen again if I'm being...