GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

Epc light on 06 gli

Mkv 06 gli epc light is on . Did a smoke test no leaks but wideband is reading 17.4 and I have a shit load of codes . Sounds like a fueling issue to me but I need some help . All this happened after I fell in a pothole . Don't know else to try . My exhaust is lettin off shots n backfiring like...
  2. I

Need help re coding tpms , abs , epc

Anyone out there please I can use some help . Yesterday I was messing around with my car n my vagcom . I believe I accidentally re coded my tpms and my dashboard looks an Xmas tree . My abs , e brake , and epc light are all on n are all blinking and it's constantly beeping inside the car . I...
  3. I

Fuel pump help asap .

Changing my cam follower on my fsi today and the clip that sits on top on the spring of the fuel pump fell out into the engine bay n I can't find it for the life of me . any idea wat my options are here ?? Please I can really use some help !!!!
  4. I

New south boost gauge pod diy

Just mounted a new south performance gauge pod in my mk5 GLI but I can't seem to get the gauge to fit snug in the gauge pod . Any idea how exactly I'm suppose to mount the gauge ? They gave me a rubber band thingy n sum duct tape but Idk it sits and it's keeps falling over . It's the gauge pod...
  5. I

Anybody have a good FSI intake ????

Lookin for an FSI intake for my stage 2 mkv GLI . Hmu if u have one .