GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

BLACK VMR 710 18x8.5 5x112 WITH TIRES!

Hey guys! Im selling wheels for a friend. They are Black VMR 710 et45 5x112 with 225/40/18 Bridgestone Potenza's All season. There is about 9/32 tread left of tread on the tires. He's selling them because he is going for 19's. Im selling them for $750+shipping. Located in Chicago, IL!
  2. R

Windows work but Door wont lock

Hey guys, i'm having some trouble here. My driver door can roll all the windows down, but the driver door itself wont lock/unlock. Also, the interior lights wont open if i open the driver door. And the door open light wont come on if the driver door is open. I need help guys, i need to know what...
  3. R

WTB WINDOW VISORS!

Hey guys, before i go straight to Weathertech, i want to buy 5 Door Golf/GTI window visors/side deflectors. HMU!
  4. R

WTB LED TAILS

Hey guys, really want to be LED Tails for my MK5 Rabbit. I want the direct plug n play ones. Helix or Valeo, whichever. Thanks!
  5. R

Aftermarket rear view mirror

Hey guys, has anyone used an aftermarket rear view mirror on their Rabbit/GTI? I just want some opinions from people who have. Something like this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00168BJ82/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
  6. R

deAutokey License played led's flickering.

Hey guys, i am having some trouble with my license plate led's from deautokey. What happened was, at first the left bulb just went out. So i got replacement bulbs from deautokey. When i put them on, they worked for a couple days, then the same left bulb started to flicker and went out again...
  7. R

WTB: Helix LED TAIL LIGHTS

As title says, i want to buy LED Tails. I need the direct plug and play. No vag com, euro switch, or wiring required. Let me know. best way to reach me is to email me @ rohanq24@gmail.com. THANKS!
  8. R

2 door MK5 springs on a 4 door

Hey guys, about to buy some Neuspeed lowering springs off a friend. My question is, will his 2 door MK5 springs fit on my 4 door? Thanks
  9. R

WTB: Eibach or H&R Lowering Springs

As the title states. I wtb lowering spring for my 2008 VW Rabbit. It would be shipped to Schiller Park, IL, 60176. Easiest way to reach me is through email which is rohanq24@gmail.com Thanks!
  10. R

Ebay Roof Rack

Does anyone here have a ebay roof rack here? I only need to use it a couple times for maybe 20-30 pounds of luggage. (not alot) Looking for a cheap one, just wanted to know if anyone here has one. http://www.ebay.com/itm/390910913540
  11. R

Electric Exhaust Cutout Questions

Hey guys, i want to put a electric exhaust cutout in my MK5 Rabbit. I just want to know if anyone has had it for a while and how is it holding up? I also wanted to know is it worth it and how did you wire it? I saw videos but i just want to know how reliable they are from someone here. THANKS!
  12. R

Electric Exhaust Cutout Questions

Hey guys, i want to put a electric exhaust cutout in my MK5 Rabbit. I just want to know if anyone has had it for a while and how is it holding up? I also wanted to know is it worth it and how did you wire it? I saw videos but i just want to know how reliable they are from someone here. THANKS!
  13. R

Resonator delete questions

He guys, i'm planning on getting a resonator delete in the near future. My muffler shop quoted my $90 to remove both resonators. But my question is, should i delete both resonators or just one? Im looking to get a deep exhaust tone with little to no drone. Let me hear your opinions. Thanks!
  14. R

HELP!! Right signal not working!!

Just got out of work and i realized that my right signal isn't working all. My left signal is working fine but when i switch to go to the right signal, THE LEFT ONE TURNS ON! It's a really weird issue. I would really love some help! Thanks
  15. R

WTB: Eurojet Catback Exhaust

Hey guys, im in the market to get a new exhaust for my 2008 2.5l Rabbit. Dont really have a big budget but any help would help. Thanks! Text me at: 773-951-6876 or email me at: Rohanq24@gmail.com
  16. R

Muffler and Resonator Delete on 08' Rabbit

Hey guys, i just recently bought my first car. 2008 Volkswagen Rabbit and wanted to do a muffler and resonator delete. I've seen all the videos of them and want to do it. I just have a few questions, Is there any disadvantages? Like less mpg, or less torque? Or should i just do a resonator...