GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. gdub9

Interior Parts FS

Update 11.14.17 prices are items shipped My MK5 got hailed out so I've upgraded to a MK6. Raceseng Shift Knob w/ adapter $100 Weathertech Window Visors $60 Eonon Radio w/ nav SOLD Dash Tray SOLD Vent gauge pod SOLD H7 Yellow Bulbs SOLD Open Fog Light covers SOLD 20170724_171153 by daddyshaq...
  2. gdub9

Eonon GA6153W Review

So I have been wanting a radio with bluetooth for a while and wasn't a huge fan of spending a huge amount of money on the OEM units everyone switches to. They seem too overpriced and all that chrome doesn't really match the MKV interior IMO. So I saw Das Gespenst had got an android type tablet...
  3. gdub9

OBDelven?

Has anybody purchased one of these ? They look like a cheaper alternative to Vagcom. I can find a lot people using them with the MK7 but I thought I'd see if anyone has been using em with a MK5. I'd like to get it so I can do some of the Vagcom basics everyone does. I don't know if I'll for...
  4. gdub9

Oh jeeze another coilover question.

Gonna get the WRD street advantage coilovers with the 034 mounts. My question is, if the mounts don't come assembled to the coilovers, do I need any special tools to do the install? On ECS they show you need a strut nut tool for installing the mounts to the coilovers, is this true? If so what...
  5. gdub9

WTB Vagcom

So yeah...lemme know what ya got
  6. gdub9

FS/FT Mirros

Got a set of new ECS heated blind spot mirrors. Will trade for Monster GTI all weather mats. Link to mirrors https://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Exterior/Mirrors/ES252586/
  7. gdub9

Any actual options for shift knobs?

I've been searching on here & Google for different shift knobs for this car. Does anyone make anything besides the 3 different "styles". All I can seem to find is sphere type ones like the Forge & BFI and then OEM ones. I'm not a fan of the knob being in a sphere shape. I saw that there is the...
  8. gdub9

Question on PCV revamp

Anyone that has ran the PCV revamp from BSH or anyone else, does the engine get really dirty to the point you need to clean it often or no? I'm under the impression it just leaks what would go to a catch can, onto your engine. I want to get a catch can but currently can't afford it. I would like...