GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. kidkusu

The ghost in the Machine

So let me start off by saying that I finally got my GTI over here in korea. luckily all in one piece. No dings dents or scratches, I was so excited. I have been driving my fast all over Seoul Korea. Here is the problem. Yesterday night coming home it started squealing really loud. At first...
  2. kidkusu

Korean deals

So I am here in Korea(the land of not quite right) well there are all sorts of things over here if anyone is interested. i just got a vW beltbuckle in the shape of the round emblem for $20 bucks. As soon as I find my camera ill post a pic of it. If anyone is interested let me know. I can...
  3. kidkusu

looking for a web site

anyone familiar with a web site that lets you build all years of GTIs with added aptions like lowering diffrent wheels and such. I had the link on my old computer before it died. Help a brother out if you could.
  4. kidkusu

Finally on the way

Ao I have been stationed in Korea for about a year now without my FAST and i have been going crazy driving a hyundai Accent :barf: . So i have another year left and i had my buddy drop the GTI off at the port and it is enroute. i am so excited to get it here and drive it and just tear up the...
  5. kidkusu

Any Lawyers out there

Hey I am just tring to see if there are any Lawyers (not shit house Lawyers either) or anyone who has had any dealings with the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act. I have currently been sent on an assignment to Korea and keeping my car is an option, however it is just gonna sit and rot for the...
  6. kidkusu

So What if I don't read the Manual

I just have one question for all the READ THE MANUAL FROM COVER TO COMER!!!!!! as answers to questions. For one maybe some of thes people did not read the manual and they just like to get on a forum and interact with individuals. Or maybe they did read the manual, and as big as it is I highly...
  7. kidkusu

Found out some stuff bout the radio

If this is old all ready been posted newslet me know and Ill kill this thread. Reading the book today found out if you push and hold the scan button on the radio, turnie one on the right, it goes into a setup option and you can adjust your SPEED SENSITIVE VOLUME, You know where your radio turns...
  8. kidkusu

Puttinontheshades

Any body got their FAST tinted up yet? Im getting mine done right now as I type. Soon as it gets done I'll post some pics. Should look pretty sweet, whent with 15% all around. :cool:
  9. kidkusu

My Workout

So I went to the gym this morning to get a little work out. Did about 45 minutes of cardio and a little light lifting (While studying). So the meat and potatoes of the story is that while leaving Fort Frucker My Fast wanted a little work out as well :headbang: . So there was a Nissan Sentra...
  10. kidkusu

about the FAST

I called VW customer service today and they told me that they will send me my FAST it just may take a few weeks between them getting confirmation on my purchase then the forwarding of that to the distrobution center. The best thing that happened is that they have a record of this phone...
  11. kidkusu

Pig Spit

Just a good product for cleaning everthing on the car. First of I have no stock in this company and am not putting a plug in for it. Pig Spit is about the best product i've ever used for cleaning My bike. It can be used on metal, paint, glass, leather, chrome and it really brings out an...